Chapter Three.

Rhea's POV

"So..Roman again huh?"

"Dom look ok- we got a little alcohol in our system alright j-"

"Bullshit Rhea. You said that the last time and you promised me it would never happen again." he spat out at me, I could tell he was getting irritated by the second.

I looked over his shoulder to see Damian and Finn in the bed, Damian's eyes not daring to look at me. Then I finally put the pieces together to realize that Damian was the one who told him all of this shit. How the fuck did he know?? Wait..Liv.

I felt my suitcase fall in front of me and I quickly turned my attention back to Dominik, eyes widening in hurt and confusion. Was he really kicking me out of my own fucking room?

"Get out. I booked you another room on the next floor down, I'll talk when I'm ready." the door slammed shut in my face after he spoke.

No ones POV.

Roman was heading out of his room when he heard sobs as someone stepped off the elevator. His eyes widened when he saw Rhea getting off crying, her suitcase in her hand.

"Rhea..w-what's wrong you alright?" he asked, gently pulling her into a hug as she sobbed more into his chest. "H-he kicked me out.." she managed to speak out through choking sobs. His heart sank knowing what she could've possibly meant, he never told her but Liv saw them leave. He thought she wouldn't say anything but turns out he was completely wrong.

"Let's just get you to your room alright? Here give me the key" he took the key card from her hand and read it. Fucking great. "Looks like we're in the same room Rips.." he spoke with a sigh as he walked her to the room and opened the door.

"I'm sorry I-I don't know why he would-"

"Don't worry about it, alright? Just get comfortable and get you some rest. I'll be back later" he spoke reassuringly as he tossed her the key card, giving her a soft smile as he closed the door.

An hour later.

Roman had met up with Dean at this small bar, he checked his phone seeing as he had a flight in about 5 hours but he'll manage. "Hey Ro" he heard the familiar voice of Dean appear in front of him.

"Hey Dede" he smiled back and stood up, giving him a warm hug. Roman decided on just ordering a water while Dean ordered double whiskey. "You know..it's been a while" Dean whispered, his hand running up Roman's thigh. Roman stiffened in his seat completely at lost for words.

I mean he was right, it had been a long time since the two of them were alone..together. God knows Roman missed the feeling but with him sharing a room with Rhea, there was no chance of him getting to that feeling..or was there?

45 minutes later.

Roman finally got out of the car after a long fuck session with Dean in his backseat. It felt way better than he remembered and he just knew he couldn't pass up on another opportunity. When he arrived at the hotel to get ready for his flight out to the next arena, he stopped at the sound of yelling and things being broken.

"IYO?!" Rhea yelled out as she threw some of Damian's stuff. Damian just stood there guilty, Iyo Sky standing next to him. "RIGHT BEFORE WRESLTEMANIA?! REALLY DAMIAN?!" she continued to yell and scream at the both of them. Roman was aware of what happened but would've never expected it to be..Iyo. Rhea had a point tho, Iyo had a match against Bayley at mania and with a baby in her stomach there was no possible way for her to wrestle.

Roman just quietly walked to the elevator and pressed the button, he couldn't wait for the pocketbook to start talking.

About 15 minutes later while he's packing, the door opens. Rhea still looks pissed as she walks through the door and slams it behind her. "And where the fuck did you. go?" Rhea questioned him as she plopped down on the bed.

"Meet up with an old friend, you ready for the flight in about 4 hours? I know we're going to different places but-"

"No we aren't. Paul switched you and your cousins flight, guess he forgot to tell you" she told him as he stood there confused but nodded.

"Guess I'll see you there then."