Ch. 3

Third Person POV
Before he knew it, it was time for the training camp. Kenma had Akaashi over the night before so they could walk together. That morning they were getting their bags together. Then they heard a knock on Kenma's bedroom door. Kuroo walked in with his volleyball bag on his shoulder. "Hey I came to see if you wanted to walk together. Oh hey Akaashi." He looked over at Akaashi and waved.

Kenma looked up at him, smiled, and said, "Uh, sure you can wait in the living room if you want. We just need to get our stuff and then we can go." "Cool, I'll be in the living room then." He said smiling back at Kenma. Akaashi whispered something to Kenma that Kuroo couldn't hear. Then Kenma hit his arm after he heard it.

Kuroo went down stairs and waited for them to be done. Meanwhile, Kenma may or may not be hitting Akaashi for saying what he said. If you were wondering what he said TO BAD. Just kidding what he whispered to Kenma was "Carful honey, your gay is showing."

Kenma and Akaashi came down the stairs bickering about something, Kuroo couldn't understand what they were saying.

They all walked to the gym in silence. When they got there Kenma and Akaashi stopped at the door. Kuroo looked back at them. "You coming in?" They just looked at each other and nodded. Akaashi looked back at Kuroo. "We'll be in, in a minute. Go ahead." Kuroo, a little confused, just nodded and went in the gym.

Akaashi turned back to Kenma. "Just breathe. You'll be fine when you go in there. And if you need me I'll be there." Kenma took a deep breath and looked up. "Thanks Akaashi." He smiled. "Don't worry about it. And did you ask your coach if you could listen to your music during the game?" Kenma tried to remember if he did or not. "I haven't yet but I will when I get in there." "Okay, you ready to go in then?" Kenma only nodded his head and they both walked in the gym.

As soon as Kenma walked in Kuroo was in front of him. Kuroo put his hands on his shoulders. "Are you okay?" He asked seeming really worried. Kenma looked up at him and smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine. You ready to beat Fukurodani?" He asked hoping it would calm Kuroo down. Thankfully it did, Kuroo put his hands down and smiled. "Yeah, let's go." They both walked over to their side of the court.

Their training camp had schools from all over. They were going up against Fukurodani first. But before they started warm ups Kenma went over to his coach. "Hey coach?" Coach Nekomata looked over to him and smiled. "Yes?" He said. Kenma started getting nervous and he didn't know why. "I wondering if I could listen to my music during the match?" He said very quietly but loud enough for of the coach to hear.

"I would normally say yes but since this is a practice match against another team, I'm gonna have to say no. I'm sorry Kenma. But if you need a break just tell me I can sub you out whenever." Kenma took a deep breath and looked up. "Okay, thank you sir. Can I go into the locker room for a few minutes?" Coach just smiled and nodded.

Kenma grabbed his bag and went into the locker room.