×【CHAPTER≡004: OPERATIONS】×

✧《CURRENT DAY: PLANET EARTH 『JULY 17TH, 2010』》✧

☆「LOCATION: FRIENDSHIP PEAK【WESTERN CHINA-MONGOLIA BORDER】」☆

☽〔THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW〕☾

Vandal Savage was glaring at the Lucky Girl on the screen with anger and hatred. The half-Anodite successfully taken files and evidence she needs to the Justice League. Catgirl gave her allies Cure-tech patches and made sure the Fog invention won't be created to form Starro-tech chips.

"We have to finish off Catgirl once and for all. She formed fifteen new allies, four of them being our weapons and Darkseid's not pleased with this." Savage went silent and went to the next screen.

"I'll deal with her with Klarion, till then...our objective will be capturing her and turning her into Phase One." The immortal caveman said. "She's our key to destroying the seal and leading the Light with the Shadows to ruling the universe under Dagon's wrath. Her infinite amount of magic and immortality can bring armies from every capital of every country down with absolute power."

The Council of Light begun reforming with the League of Shadows and becoming the Crime Syndicate. The Syndicate put their location into Russia, where the Soviet Union resides and are mortal enemies with the United States. The villains dedicated their plans to split the Lucky Girl away from the Justice League, make her evil, and turn her into the most powerful being in the universe.

"Time to form a strike force of our own to do these tasks," the villains begun searching for sixteen young villains and found the best candidates.

"Dr. Peter Simon Jones, former physicist, alias Psimon, telepathic powers and telekinetic abilities. He worked with the Church of Blood for Trigon and was granted the control over minds by casting illusions." Queen Bee said, showing Psimon's files and reading his information while her worker was searching for Catgirl's weaknesses.

"Roxanne Deva Lowell, alias Devastation, crowned princess of Apokolips, daughter of Stephan "Draco" Lowell aka Steppenwolf and Rosa "Aresia" Treptos aka Fury, student and the top best female fury trained by Granny Goodness, underground cage fighter renamed as Callisto Jekyll, has been cursed with the Dark Persona during her birth in the Phantom Zone where she learned from the Titans and control her abilities as a Melidoni by her mother." Devastation was being held in Belle Reve for her attempted war crimes and Wonder Girl was on the top of her bucket list to kill.

"Professor Mikron Lee O'Jeneus, his former name was Michael Brendan O'Neil by birth until the death of his entire family, alias Gizmo, formerly worked at STAR Labs for his genius intelligence, was shrunk to microscopic size by a former co-worker, reverted back to normal size to kill his assistant for his plot to fire him, quit STAR Labs for LexCorp and is currently Luthor's brilliant engineer for his inventions." Gizmo was residing in LexCorp, Lex was pleased and got his best inventor prepared for his promotion.

"The former queen of Tamaran...Komand'r, her human name is Komal Violetta Brooks after being adopted by Gabriel Brooks and Cereza Kingston, alias Blackfire, she was experimented by the Psions with her brother and was granted ultraviolet ray abilities since they were born Korugarians. Her parents died from the deadly explosion in the Citadel when she was a baby while her brother was still a toddler, but both were raised by the royal family until they both plotted an execution on the royal siblings and were disowned. The Centauri police then arrested the siblings and were publicly exiled from Tamaran for their murder attempt. The siblings went their separate ways after Komal's former Coluan lover Vril Dox aka Brainiac left her for Dreamer and she's being held in Gordonian captivity." Blackfire was sitting inside her ship after she won the trust of Gordanians and tried to take the kingdom as an empress, but her stepbrother Wildfire returned on time to become crowned king of the whole planet after overthrowing her big brother Darkfire from the throne.