Meeting after school

Kring~!

The bell rang meaning school ended, students were pushing each other to get out. Thankfully Yumi got out earlier to avoid all of that, she played with her bag strap as he waited for someone.

"Yumi? Let's go?" She looked over her shoulder to see Heeseung already waiting for her.

"Mhm, let's go!" they walked down the street, their shoulder bumping a few times when they got too close.

They talked about their hobby, what they liked or what they disliked, and whatever they found important for them to know.

As they walked, Yumi suddenly stopped making Heeseung stop too and look at Yumi who had a scared expression.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I was supposed to come home early to study for tomorrow's quiz but I think I left my notes at school, I don't think I have enough time to study tomorrow morning before the quiz. And what's worse is that quiz is math!" She squats down, hitting her head for her stupidity.

"Hey don't do that, it's bad." Heeseung held her hand as he squatted down the same level as her height.

"It's a math quiz, right? Don't worry, I can lend you my notes. It's too far to go back to school and my house is near this place."

"Really? You can lend your notes to me?!" Yumi's eyes sparkled.

"Yes. But we have to go to my house first if it's okay with you." Heeseung said.

"I'm okay with it!"