Time Skip

To let you know my publish schedule is every other day, or so, but it might get slower with time.

~Time Skip 8 years~

Percy sat by Apollo, his blind eyes staring unseeingly at the fire. 

"What did you call me here lord?" he asks the god. 
Apollo looks at Percy with pride and joy in his eyes. "I have come to tell you that I have a quest for you." Apollo says to the boy. Percy smiles, his teeth glinting. 

"What's the quest lord?" he looks at the god with silver eyes. 
"There are a pair of demigods at a school, and I need you to get them." Percy looked confused. "Why can't the satyrs and demigods just handle it?" Apollo shock his head,

"I don't trust those demigods, your much smarter." He said laphing and nudging Percy in the arm. Percy smile widened and he nodded to the god. 

"When shall I leave?" He questioned the god. 
"You can leave in a day or two, for now I need you to rest up so you can be on your top for the mission." Percy nodded.

"Now off you go," Apollo says to the wolf-boy. Percy got up from his seat, shifting into his wolf form. His black fur dazzled in the sun light. He sniffed the ground and ran straight into the forest. 

Percy sniffed the air and found a doe deer drinking water by a stream, he pinpointed it location then pounced on its back, killing it with a bite to the neck.

This chapter was short, but I had a long day and I debated whether or not to just not write today but then I decided I should give you guys something.

-Banana