Punishment Awaits: The House of Fortune Is the Monster Mansion

Hokuro's POV

'You know what's worse than being rude and demanding things that aren't yours?'

People who think nothing of other people's feelings, that's what!'

'We are the sailor senshi, and in the name of the earth, sun and moon, we'll punish you!'

'Hi! I'm Hokuro Tsukino, and I'm a fourteen year old middle school student'

'I'm a Virgo with a blood type O. My birthstone is a sapphire, and I'm kinda dramatic and quite impulsive at times...'

'This is my little sister, Usagi Tsukino, and she's also a fourteen year old middle school'

'But unlike me...she's a bit of a klutz. And tends to cry alot...'

'One day, these two strange cats named Luna and Flora appeared...and turned us into some guardians in a sailor uniform...and told us we had to fight bad guys!'

'Along the way, we met a French girl who is like us. Her name is Lucille Abuert, and she is the one and only Sailor Sun!'

'Boy, things had started to get crazy! I'm sure my sister was pretty nervous after that.'

'But, I'm sure it'll all workout, because together, we're a team.'

Hokuro giggled with a smile.

Third Person POV

It was late in the evening, in the middle of the Juban District, two young girls were in a hurry.

"Hurry!"

"Wait!

In an alleyway by the bakery, various young girls gathering around a single man. He was elderly for his age and was also a skilled fortune teller. People came from all over to see him. The elder gave a smile to two girls in front, telling them their fortune.

"Wow..." the girls couldn't help but be in awe. There was a long line of numerous girls waiting patiently for their turn to take their fortune.

"I hear this place is really good!" said the young girl.

"I know. It's been on TV a few times too." said another. Then the two women from before came up behind a particular man, who wears a large overcoat with a black hat and sunglasses. He was, of course, Jadeite, but nobody knew this yet.

"Oh no, look at the long line." said the girl, sounding disappointed.

Jadeite, who overheard them, scoffed under his breath. "Foolish humans..." he thought as he stepped out of the line and walked away.

In the dark dimension, Queen Beryl sat on her throne in front of her followers, awaiting news from them.

"What!? The Legendary Silver Crystal still has not been found?"

"No..." her followers replied, all speaking in a ghostly wail.

"Hurry it up...Our great ruler is waiting for a lot of energy." boomed Beryl crossly.

"As you command..." said her followers as they all disappeared to resume the then, Jadeite appeared.

"Is that you, Jadeite...?" asked Queen Beryl.

"Yes, ma'am." said Jadeite as he bowed before her.

"As you have just heard, the Legendary Silver Crystal has still not been found." said Beryl. "So I want energy to be harvested from humans instead."

"Queen Beryl...I have already taken care of it." said Jadeite as he gave her a sinister smile.

In the real world at the Tsukino residence, Usagi was still in bed, sleeping peacefully. Then her alarm clock, which was in the shape of a cartoonish chicken, began cheeping, signaling that it was time for her to wake up. However, Usagi turned to her side and ignored it. Then Luna came up next to her by her bed.