𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 || the child

story involves ,, dark themessuch as :yandereobsessionmurder

such as :
yandere
obsession
murder

please leave if you can't handle

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ At 34 years old, he got himself caught into a car accident as a passerby on the sidewalk, with his hands on his sides while the other held a suitcase related to his work. He was on his way to his work office when it happened, strangely so, he never felt the pain of getting hit, and the last thing he saw from his world was the blood gathered around him.

"Shoot!!!" He yelled, getting up from his bed, sweat profusely falling down his forehead. 'That dream again.'

Meet [name] [surname], a 20 year old man who lives by the country side, away from the town and the nobles that ruins his life just seeing them.

Ever since he woke up from this world, he sometimes dreamt of the place he was in before he died, and now he dreamt of his death again. "This is frustrating..." Rubbing his head furiously, he stood up from his bed, the blanket draped over him fell right at his feet as he slowly made his way to the the small kitchen that was just in front of his bed, comepletely ignoring the blanket on the floor.

"What a lovely day for a lovely breakfast..." Sarcasm draped from his tongue as he took a stale bread from the basket he covered with a cloth.

As he took his time eating, he saw a silhouette pass by his lawn. Where he planted most of his vegetable.

Mistaken it for an animal looking for a free snack, he quickly ate his bread and ran out to see what it was. He was not expecting an injured child leaning on the log that covered the plants, slumped on the grass below him, his eyes looking warily at the older man.

From the appearance of the child, he seems and looks to be 9 years old.

"Are you... alright?" The male asked, getting on his knees slowly and far from the child.

The child turned his head fully at him, a glare sat on his face. And oddly enough, the boy looked exactly like that one character he read from a book. With unnatural fiery red hair and bright green colored eyes, a small mole under his right eye.

"Does it look like I'm fine to you?" The boy glared, his voice held anger in them. The male in front of him grimaced. "Of course I'm not!" He yelled.

The boy was undeniably mad, and it seemed his anger was directed at him. It was clear the child did not trust him, wary that the older man would hurt him as well. "I'm sorry..." The older male apologized genuinely. "Do you mind telling me what happened?"

"How do I know I can trust you?" He glared, pushing his bloody hands to his chest. "W-what if you're one of... t-them...?" Tears started gathering the childs eyes, scaring the older male.

"oh fuck..." He muttered, flailing his hands in desperation to calm the distressed child. "I uh-" He went near the child and patted his back, earning a scowl from him, moving away slightly. "I swear I'm not a bad guy!" He defended.

He then pointed at the lawn surrounding his house, some animals inside one of the fences.

"Look, I have pets!" And then he pointed at the crops he grew. "And I grew all those crops." He testified. "See? Would bad guys care for these?" He asked, smiling down at the child nervously, afraid that it wasn't enough to convince the boy.

"... I..." The boy muttered, looking around his surroundings in wonder and in fright before looking back at the male. "A-alright, I believe you..." He softly said, exhaustion showing through his tired eyes.

The older male moved away from the smaller boy, giving him enough space to feel safe around him. "Will you tell me what happened to you?" This time, the boy no longer hesitated and started speaking.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

please excuse bad grammarand spelling errors

and spelling errors

ENGLISH is not my first language