IZONE : THE BEGINNING

Chapter 1: The baby

In the bustling city of Seoul, our new k-pop girl group were strolling down the streets of Seoul after they finished their schedules for La Vien En Rose and were returning towards their dorms... They were chatting away in their van about their schedules..

Yujin: Unnies, let's go to the convenience store to get some groceries for our dinner ..

Eunbi: okay, Yujin.. guys let's go... *Tells the manager to stop the van* Guys, buy the groceries and let's meet at the entrance after finishing buying the groceries...

All: Okay...

They did not know that their lives were going to change after this shopping...

After they finished buying the said groceries, they walked towards the van the van to get back to the dorms, but the girls heard the crying of a baby from the alley at the back of the store...

Eunbi: Guys did you hear the crying of a baby?

Yuri: I heard it too unnie...

They all agreed too..

Yena: Guys let's check to see what's going on...

Hiromi: let's be careful as well.. 

All agreed to check ...

They proceed towards the sound coming from the alley and after walking for a few minutes they saw a baby wrapped in a small cloth shivering in the cold inside a box with a letter beside it...

Wonyoung: Omo! Who would be so cruel to abandon a baby in the cold in an alley ..?

Sakura: There is a letter beside it... Let's see it to find out about the situation..

*Opens the letter*

Dear reader,

I am the mother of the child and I will not be able to raise her as my situation is not ggood right now but please take care of her and raise her as your own daughter and give her all the love and care I would not be able to give her .. please take care of her as your own and raise her to be a beautiful and strong person ..

Yours sincerely ,

The mother of the child..

PS. The name of the child is minjung and you can give her your surname or any other that you decide .. I am so sorry for throwing own you the responsibility of raising a child... Thank you ..

Minju: *cries* poor child... Unnies let's take her to the dorms and raise her as our own .. * picks up the baby*

Hyewon: but guys, what do we do about the company and the fans that will find out about this?

Nako: I know but we cannot just leave her here in the cold... My conscience would not allow me to abandon such a cute child... *Looks towards the baby* Unnies let's raise her..

Eunbi: let us go back to the dorms first and talk about what to do... * Walks back towards the van*

After this they start to walk back towards the van while minju carries the baby in her arms and starts 0laying with her... everyone smiles after seeing the interaction between them ..

The van is silent with the occasional giggling 9f the baby and minju ...

After a few minutes they reach their dorms and walk towards the dorm they are staying at..

( They have a big dorm and they all stay together)

Eunbi proceeds to unlock the door and goes inside the living room while the girls are following after her ...