The start of the journey towards motherhood

Chapter 2

As the morning sun shines on the izone dorm, the members start to wake up one by one. Eunbi wakes up first and sees the baby sleeping peacefully and chaewon beside her sleeping with a book planted on her face and chuckles seeing the funny scene...

She gently nudges the younger one and wakes her up... Chaewon wakes up and sees the baby sleeping peacefully... She captures the moment in her cellphone and both walk out of the room to let the baby have some rest...

After coming out of the room, both walk towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the members and some milk for the baby as well... Chaewon proceeds to wake up the other members as silently as possible...

The members start to wake up after and start to get ready for the day ahead ...

Yena: guys, what do we do about the baby as we cannot just leave her here at the dorm...

Sakura: I think two people can stay at home and take care of her as the other members can go out and start the shopping needed for the baby...

Hyewon: Yes, that's a good idea... I talked with my parents and they said that since the baby is still small, it needs extra care and love to grow healthy and strong...

Minju: I can stay back and take care of her...

Chaewon: I will stay with her and help...

Yena: Okay, so what do we do about what we need for her?

Hitomi: we can search online about the baby's needs and order the things needed such as clothes and other things needed for her...

Nako: I still can't believe we have a baby to take care of now and I am both excited and terrified about it..

Chaeyeon: We are all in the same boat Nako Chan... But we will navigate this together... All 12 of us...

Yuri: guys, let's go and finish doing the shopping needed for her and come back as soon as possible ..

Yena: Okay! Let's do this... *Takes her hand forward like they do for cheering* on the count of three, I,I, Izone, ready?

*Everyone leans in forward and cheers the slogan*

All: Who are we? We are I,I, IZONE!!

The baby wakes up with a start and starts to cry..

Hearing the baby cry, everyone glares at yena and runs towards the baby...

Minju picks up the baby and hums a slow tune to console the baby...

Eunbi: Yah! Yena this was your idea... If there was not a baby here I would have beaten you to a pulp...*glares*

Yena: *sheepishly scratches her nape* sorry...

Wonyoung: you should be more careful from now on... The baby can go into a shock if it gets startled like that...

We all should keep that in mind from now on...

All : okay!!

Eunbi: Okay, so me, yena, Yujin, wonyoung will go get the things needed for the baby while Chaeyeon,   Sakura, hyewon can go get baby food and Yuri, Nako, hitomi can go get the baby some clothes... Did everyone get that?

All : yes unnie!

Eunbi: Chaewon and Minju take care of her while we go for shopping.... The milk is in the fridge and if it needs some , heat it up for a few minutes and give it to her..

Minju: relax unnie. We both know how to feed a baby .... Yo can rest assured...

Chaewon: * looks at the baby* what's she said... Don't worry ...