The challenges of parenthood

Chapter 3

After getting to go towards the company, the girls got Minjung ready to take her with them ...

Eunbi called the manager to get them and started waiting for him .. After about 15 mins he came with the van to take the girls to the company. Minjung was carried by Sakura to let the other girls get some rest before practice ... After about 30 minutes they reached the company and went towards the practice room..

There they asked the manager nim to take care of Minjung while they practiced for their performance... From time to time the girls played with Minjung to let her know that her mothers were near and not be scared of new people she sees.. they also fed her milk during her feeding time and the girls were all taking care of her even though they were busy... This went on for the rest of the day... When they finished practice, they saw Minjung sleeping in the arms of the manager and were happy to see her sleeping so peacefully... They captured this moment in their phones to later make it a photo to keep it in their album... The girls were happy for this new addition to their lives ... They promised themselves no matter the challenges they face they will always take care of Minjung first... After that, they went back towards the dorms to rest ...

After reaching the dorms the girls freshened up and rested to get some peace before sleep.. The older members were preparing dinner and the younger members were watching Minjung and having fun between themselves while they played games and had fun...

Eunbi called the girls to come have dinner while Chaewon fed the now woken up Minjung some baby food and milk... They all watched Minjung dotingly and they all were super careful to not be too noisy when she was there... The girls had taken the responsibility of raising her and they were going to see it to the end... It was that simple.. even the chaotic ones like Yena, Yujin and Wonyoung were careful to not make much noise around Minjung... Seeing this the other members were shocked but they were proud of them for being mature..

When they were finished having dinner, they went to the living room and played around Minjung since it seemed as tho Minjung still had some energy left to spare... They played with her to expend her energy so she could have a peaceful sleep and it worked after sometime.. As Minjung fell asleep hitomi picked her up and put her in the crib and took her to Chaeyeon's room... After putting her there, she came back to the living room where the girls were talking quietly but still be able to hear each other..

Eunbi: So guys, how many months old is she now ? Actually, we need to take her to the hospital to get her shots and check ups so we know that she is healthy..

Yena: I think she may be upto 8 or 9 months old.. i am not sure. ..

Yuri: Thank god, she does not cry that much or otherwise we would be in a far more difficult situation..

Hyewon: yeah, but she still cries and that is enough ..

Yujin: I have come to respect my parents for they ordeal they went through to raise me.

Wonyoung: Me too unnie.. it is hard but I am willing to go through all of that just to see her grow into a fine woman..

Minju: I hope our daughter cherishes this bond and the sacrifices we are making for her just to see her grow...

Chaewon: She will.. we will instill her values we have and raise her to be a woman whom we would be proud of ...

Sakura: I cannot believe that in my twenties I would be raising my own child before even getting married ...*laughs*

Chaeyeon: Yeah , that is unbelievable actually.... But it's happening and I am happy about it... I will raise her to be able to Dance like me!! *cocky smirk*

Yuri: Hah! Only dancing ? She will be a power vocalist and will capture all the people's hearts with her singing which will be taught by me! *Flips her hair*

Eunbi: She will also be a great leader and good person as well...

Yena: I will teach her, to be the best rapper and be funny as well...

Chaewon: I will teach her how to compose songs and write lyrics and music in general...

Nako: I will teach her how to be cute and savage towards tall people... * Looks at Yujin and Wonyoung*

Minju: Guys, it's in the far future... *Laughs* no matter what she chooses to do in the future, she will have all of our support and much more...

All agreed, and after discussing some more plans for the future.. they all went to sleep...