Asthma Attack

Synopsis: Tara has a bad asthma attack and needs her inhaler. Only problem- she can't find it. So she calls the one person she trusted enough besides Sam to hold her spare inhaler. You.

Word count: 1,784
_________________________________________

Today was a really bad day for the younger carpenter.

Exams were kicking her ass, late night study sessions with the twins and her best friend were becoming a nightly thing.

Sam was still overprotective and checked up on Tara constantly. The only time the carpenter had to herself was the walk back home from college. And even then she's lucky to get five minutes of peace before Mindy or Chad show up to walk the rest of the way with her.

But that's all besides the point. Today has been the worst day she's had in weeks.

First, Tara was woken up by a panicked Sam and smoke wafting into her room from her sisters failed attempt at breakfast. Too distracted talking to Danny than paying attention to the food on the stove.

Then, Tara was late for her first lecture making her slightly off from her normal routine.

So with a heavy sigh did the carpenter finally put in her headphones and started her 15 minute walk home. The twins were absent today, nursing wicked hangovers from the party that happened the previous night so for once Tara was actually gonna walk by herself in peace.......

That was until a dog started to bark and chase her the last two blocks home.

By the time Tara had made it up the four flights of stairs and into her apartment, she was wheezing and trying to catch her breath. Fighting to get oxygen in her lungs, Tara had started frantically looking around the apartment for her inhaler.

It wasn't on her desk, in Sam's room, the kitchen, or living room. She didn't even bother looking in Quinn's room knowing she hardly goes in there.

With Sam at work and not set to come home until later in the day, the carpenter girl was officially panicking.

With shaky hands she pulled her phone from her back pocket and called her best friend- who she totally didn't have a crush on - Y/n. The slightly older girl by a couple of months who lived with her brother Danny on the other side of her apartment complex.

The two met when Danny and Sam confirmed their relationship and had his family meet hers. The twins and Anika were present when Danny and Y/n walked into the apartment, the older man sporting a happy smile while his sister followed behind him with a shy smile on her face.

The three who went to college had recognized you from seeing you around the Blackmore campus but you were always listen to your music or studying so they left you alone.

After bonding over their love of horror movies and having a very heated debate with Mindy about which chapter of IT was better, you were accepted with open arms into their little group. Though you had become closer to Tara and Sam the most out of everyone.

Seeing as she was to out of breath to even talk she went to your chats and started to text you as fast as her unsteady hand would allow her.

___________________________________________

Mini gremlin❤️🎥: 911!

Tall gremlin❤️🤦: WHAT HAPPENED?!

Tall gremlin❤️🤦: WHO DO I NEED TO FUCK UP!??!

Tara❤️🎥: Can't breath.