Prologue

💫Third Person POV💫
Long ago before humanity even was created there reigned a divine woman. She longed for something more than just a universe without creation. She then chose a planet and started to create life. She first gave shape to a man and a woman from stardust but she noticed that her creations would stand there lifeless and would only look at each other blankly. She breathed onto her creations and with that her creations began to feel emotions, joy, sorrow, anger, but they still stood there motionless and silent. She then used her magic and gave them freedom. Her creations with their new found freedom do what us humans do today but they still remain silent. She then spoke and her words traveled to their ears and mouths to which they spoke but couldn't say things that made sense. She then covered their eyes with her hands and with that she had granted knowledge. After removing her hands off of them and rubbing her fingers on their heads granting them strength. She noticed after granting them strength they immediately started fighting so she started to cease the fighting and granted them justice for themselves and harmony to allow them to not fight unless when they must. After she gave them one final thing, a mirror to show the future. She wanted to continue her creation but she had no more power left so she ripped out her own soul and divided it into eight shards representing each of her gifts: emotion, freedom, communication, knowledge, strength, harmony, justice, and existence. The eight shards became eight goddesses who knew about their roles but were not worthy of the titles of goddesses and they called themselves the eight sovereigns. They all carried out their roles and everything was in order. A small shard of the divine's woman's original soul remained and secretly headed to the mirror and became one with the mirror. The mirror became a tool for the seven sovereigns and everything was perfect for several years. But then the eight sovereigns no longer worked together, the sovereign of existence deemed which of them were the most important. She deemed herself the Highest sovereign and below her is the sovereign of justice. The sovereign of strength was deemed worthy of the third highest position while the sovereign of communication was placed at the fourth highest. Following the sovereign of communication came the sovereign of knowledge, then freedom, the sovereign of emotion following behind and the sovereign of love being the least important. They all fought a heartbreaking battle and broke the mirror into nine shards. Each of the eight sovereigns took a shard and the sovereign of harmony was banished to the earth below and the ninth shard fell to earth alongside the sovereign of harmony. The ninth shard fell to a family where our story begins...