°~Chapter 2~°

Well, Yellow again! SO SPECIAL THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME: error304793Mynameiscatfpe183739 and CsillaRagn I hope you'all gonna like this! See ya'll in the end!❤️
--------------------------------------------------------------

V's POV:

Why the hell she hurt Uzi?! She did nothing right?! I swear the robo-god i'm gonna kill that b1tch...But...I can't...I promised this to Uzi. I can't loose her trust....Just....I need to calm down, and normally talk with Lizzie...Just...calm down V......You can handle this... After saying this to myself, I set off to see Lizzie at her room. I opened the door, and start to attac Lizzie with my words.

V: 'HOW THE HELL DID YOU DARE TO HURT UZI?!'

Lizzie: 'Woah- woah...Chill V.

V: 'Answer me. How. the. heck. you. dare. to. hurt. Uzi?!

Lizzie: 'Oh that purple haired nerd? She just in my way. Thats why-

V:' You gonna pay for it. I will make sure. You will also regret that you were born.'

Lizzie:' What is wrong with you? Why are protecting that nerd?'

V:' SHE IS NOT A NERD!'

Lizzie:' Why are you protecting her huh? Something wrong with your System?'

V:'SHUT. IT. EVEN IF YOU TALK ABOUT SHE LIKE THIS, OR YOU DARE TO TOUCH SHE, YOU CAN BE SURE THAT YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE.

Lizzie:'Geez... Are you Okay? Its really fun to mess up with her~'

V:'...You wanna do this again isn't you?

Lizzie:'Maybe~ I'm not su-'

I slap She. I slap she hard As I can. She fell to the floor, and she is fainted...I think...But... i'm not sure....I can't let she to ever touch Uzi. To MY UZI.

V:'Get up idiot!'

Lizzie:'WH0R3-'

V:'Awww.... Wanna feel that again? I'll make sure now to kill you.

Lizzie:'You can't do that~ I'm your friend remember?~'

V:'Haha! Not ANYMORE.'

Lizzie:'WHAT?!'

V:'Goodbye Lizzie~'

Lizzie:'WAIT NO-'

I punch she again. She is really annoying... But...I promised to Uzi to not kill She....I looked down to her. Oh robo-god...I destroyed her display...Oh my robo-god...What have I done?! Uzi gonna hate me for this...

Doll: 'LIZZIE?! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER?! '

V:' I-I can e-explain...!'

Doll: I don't need your explain thing. You gonna buy for killing her. I'll make sure.

I saw the solver in her display, and her hand too...WHAT THE HELL I CAN DO?! RUNNING FOR MY LIFE! I start to running to Uzi's room... But...someone or something is pull me back..Her solver...

V:'UZI! UZI?! PLEASE?! HELP ME!'

Uzi's POV

I heard someone is screaming my name...This voice is really....familiar...V?...
Something wrong with her?...I got up from the bed, with many pain, but I go and check on V... What?! What Doll is do with her?! I saw V... Her left hand is ripped off... Oh robo-god...