Right or Left?

Hannah's POV
I can't believe we are actually in this place! Where even are we? This looks like an abandoned hospital but why would there be one underneath our gym floor?! Okay Hannah you are overthinking this way too much. I looked up at my friends and everyone was staring at Trent not saying a word. I had no clue why but I did the same. Suddenly I hear something in the distance that sounds like footsteps. We aren't alone then. The footsteps sounded pretty far away but you never know. We all just continued to stare at Trent until I started getting the feeling that I was being watched. I turned around and the only thing behind me was the open door we came through. 'Hannah you are just being paranoid, don't do this to yourself.' I kept telling myself that over and over but this feeling kept growing and I couldn't take it anymore.
"You guys we can't just stand here. We need to see what we are dealing with here!" I said taking charge.
"Did you not just hear those footsteps?! If we go anywhere we are going to end up in danger!" Izzie exclaimed.
"Sh Izzie, not so loud. If there is anything here then we don't want to attract it." Alex said calmly.
Izzie took a deep breath and I started walking down the hallway.
"Where are you going?" Trent asked curiously.
"I'm not going to just stand here. I need to know where I am and I'm going to find out with or without you guys." I said.
Everyone stood silent as I waited for a response.
"Whatever, you guys stay here. I'll go find us a hiding spot." I stated rolling my eyes.
"Wait!" Savannah said. "You guys, Hannah is right. We all need to see where we are and what we are going to be dealing with. If we don't, how will we be prepared? I'm going with Hannah."
"I'll go to. I can't just stand here without any knowledge of this place or what's in it. Peasant you're coming too." Izzie said showing some confidence.
"What? Why?" Alex asked.
"Do you want to be left here alone?" Izzie responded in an obvious tone because she knew his answer.
"Well Trent is here too!" Alex said making up an excuse.
"Actually Alex I'm leaving too. Bad things can only happen to us if we aren't prepared." Trent said siding with everyone else.
Alex was open mouthed. But then we heard a noise behind us at the door. I turned around to see a doll standing there with the door slammed shut.
"Fine I'll go lets just... RUN!" Alex said taking off in front of the rest of us.
Everyone followed Alex as he turned corners. He didn't know where he was going and everyone knew that. But no one really cared at this point. Alex turned another corner then stopped in his tracks. We all saw that we were standing in a circle and there were two paths to take. They both looked the same. There was lots of doors in each hallway. No one spoke for a while until Savannah decided to say,
"So do we go right or left?"