Baby Shopping

Zoe got off the chair. Zoe Elizabeth Sugg was going to have a baby boy! Alfie suggested they go to costa so they could talk.

When they arrived they headed straight to the counter to order a mint choc chip creamy cooler and a Cappuccino. Alfie picked up the drinks and then they went to a table in the far corner of the room and sat down, Zoe taking the creamy cooler and Alfie the Cappuccino.

"So, a boy." Alfie said taking a sip of his drink. "Maybe we should go to mama's and papa's to pick up some basic supplies, maybe a crib as well. Then we could go to B and Q to choose a blue paint for his bedroom!"

"Ok, I was thinking we could do a mint green or a baby blue for the wall, as for the crib just a basic white one." The couple finished their drinks and went to mama's and papa's to pick up a crib.

Alfie and Zoe went to the cot section of the shop and picked up a basic crib and some bibs. In B and Q they picked up a light shade of blue, and also some mint green test paint.

"Alfie, I think we should tell the viewers when we get back because they could help us with a name! Whilst I mentioned names I was thinking Edward, Noah, Roan, Sam and Kian. What do you think?"

"I think that we should tell the viewers today and Noah, Roan or Kian! They are really cute!"

A/N: Please help me pick a name out of Noah, Roan and Kian. I chose Noah because of Noah from Girl online. Thanks for reading and please follow me back