chapter 8

"So, you think I'm cute?"
"What makes you think that?"

— Magnetic ILLIT

— Magnetic ILLIT —

One Week Ago...

"Ah! Konohamaru!" A yell came from a young boy with blond hair, his face struck with concern and shock.

Naruto, along with Konohamaru and his buddies, had accidentally angered Naruto's teammate, Sakura. It grew to become a wild goose chase after one ride comment, suddenly leading the young grandson of the third hokage to be sprinting wildly.

Konohamaru was so stuck on getting caught that he ended up bumping into someone. The poor boy landed on his bottom and was instantly grabbed by the scarf and lifted up, facing a male with face tattoos and a black yet cat-like uniform.

"So, does this hurt, punk?" The male questioned, a mean smirk pasted on his face.

Konohamaru grunted, struggling at the grasp.

"Put him down, Kankuro." A girl's voice warned,  sending a glare towards Kankuro's way. "Or you know you'll pay for it later."

Sakura clasped her hands, a worried look on her features.

"Hey, I'm sorry." She apologized. "The whole thing was my fault!"

"You better take your hands off him right now!" Naruto yelled, clenching his fists as he looked at the two unknown figures before him.

Kankuro stared at Naruto for a second, noticing the leaf hand and on the boy. He then adverting his attention back to the young kid he grasped.

"We got a few minutes before he gets here." Kankuro said, a grin working its way to his lips. "Let's mess with these punks, huh?"

"Let go of me, you jerk!" Konohamaru yelled, swinging his legs. The poor boy's kicks only came to fail him due to his young state and small legs.

"You're feisty, but not for long." Kankuro sang. Konohamaru continued to struggle against Kankuro, continuing to kick and squirm, but nothing came to use.

Seeing his friend struggling, Naruto clentched his fists and began to run towards the weird figure, yelling at Kankuroto put Konohamaru down. All of a sudden, mid-way, Naruto felt a pain struck in his foot, causing his leg to fail on him making him fall down on his back.

"What the- What was that?!"

"You're a leaf genin too?" Kankuro questioned. "Looks like your village is full of wimps."