One.

One.

"You did so good,babe."Eleanor whispered into Louis' ear,while pushing her body against his."Thanks babe."He planted a kiss on her cheek and then hugged her tightly.It was the first second of their second tour and crowd was still roaring.

As congratulations and hugs were being pass around,Harry watched on as Eleanor and Louis snuggled with each other as staff members kissed him on the cheek and hugged him."You a'ight mate?"He felt Liam hand cover his shoulder."Yep,I'm fine."Harry rubbed the corner of his eye while answering Liam's question.

"To the boys;for an excellent night at the O2 "Todd,one of the guys from management stood up from the red cushion seats at Red Hen Club.Harry smiled at the others as they clinked their glasses together."And to Harry,a finally free man."Todd joked,causing Harry to smile to himself slightly.

It was funny how many girls he dated and still couldn't get over the one he really wanted.Not because he hasn't found her.Because she sitting two seats down from him,cuddling with his best friend.

Harry found himself at bar,drinking a shot after taking a picture with two fans."Hey Harry."He followed the always familiar voice behind him."Congratulations.You guys were so amazing."Eleanor reminded,hugging him for the first time this year.

"Thanks."His words almost slurred from the drinking he's been doing."More water please."Eleanor asked the bartender,while taking out some money.

"I got this,El."Harry placed his hand over her,while a ten was in his grip."Quit being such a gentleman."She cooed to him,grabbing her glass of water.Harry smirked at her,while checking the time."Do you miss her?"He lifted his eyes but not his head to glance at her wondering face.

"You know,you guys were so lovely together."She placed her warm soft hand on his knees.The memories he spent with Taylor began to rush through his head like a slideshow.She was kind and sweet,reminding him to much of the girl sitting across from him.

"Yeah."He smiled slightly to himself,Eleanor joining in."But there's plenty of fish in the sea."She sat up from her seat letting out a small chuckle."Are you coming?"She asked after he kept his place on the bar stool."In a minute."Harry assured her.She smiled to him,but still worried about how he felt about Taylor,oblivious to the real reason he was acting there way he was.

"Cheer up laddie."Louis whispered,while his arm hung around his neck.The ride to the hotel was bumpy and of course crowded with the six lads and their bodyguards."Here."Louis dug in his jacket's pocket for his gum pack."Thanks."Harry smiled,while reaching for the minty stick of gum."Better?"Harry snickered at the way Louis treated him like a child."Better."

"Have you talk to her since then?"Niall dropped in,while leaning on the head rest."Not quite.The time we talked was about two weeks ago.Asking about mum."Harry scrolled through his Twitter feed,trying not to care."Don't blame yourself mate."Niall hit his hand on his shoulder twice but slithering into his seat."You have no idea."Harry joked to himself.