Confused

Zea's POV
I widen my eyes not expecting that. "oh uh... sure?" i say to him in a confused tone. He gives me a small smile and follows me and Cat inside.
Cat goes up to my room to get her things and i take chris out to my backyard.

"Uh so what's up?" i say looking at him blankly.
"I just got tickets to go see Lil Skies and i only have one extra ticket so i was wondering if you wanted to come?" He says to me somewhat excited. I giggle at his question because why did he need to speak to me privately for that?
"Why did you need to ask me that privately?"
"Because i didn't want to ask in front of people. They might be upset they can't come because i only had one spair ticket" He states as i nod my head.

"sooo? You gonna come or what?" he asks me while he waits for my answer. I pretend to think even though i already know the answer. "YES OF COURSE ILL COME" I say excitedly and i hug him tightly. "Ok good" he chuckles.

I'm hugging him around his neck and he leans down with his hands around my torso. He hugs me so close to him that it gives me butterflies.
I try pull away slightly but he just pulls me closer.  I tuck my head into his neck. I like his cologne. I remember seeing him spray it once when i came round their house to go out.

He does a big sigh and finally lets go of me. He looks at me but but doesn't remove his hands from my waist straight away. I gives me a soft smile. His eyes are glistening because of the reflection of the pool in my back yard.

Chris's POV
I was glad she said yes. Even though i know she loves Lil Skies just as much as i do, there was a feeling that she might of said no. When she threw herself into me for a hug i was taken by suprise. I wasnt complaining at all. I lent down and rapped my arms around her waist. I felt her try to pull away but i didn't want her to just yet. I pulled her closer. I made sure our bodies were as close as possible. I close my eyes and take in the moment.
As i pull her in, i felt her snuggle her head into my neck. It made my heart skip a beat. With the feeling of her glistening hair rubbing on my neck.
I sigh and finally let her go. Her eyes catch my eyes before i let go of her waist. I notice how she's looking at my eyes. Not into my eyes, but at the reflections of them.

Zea's POV
He clears his throat and lets go. "Anyway, nick and matt are probably waiting."
"Oh right. Thanks for inviting me chris. It means i lot" I smile at him. "No problem. It's next saturday btw at 8pm. I'll walk over here and then we can get an Uber"
"sounds good" I escort chris to my front door, as if he doesn't know where it is, and wave him goodbye.

I walk upstairs and see Cat on my bed. "So, what was that about?" She says with a smirk on her face. "Put that smirk away. It was nothing like that he just had a spair ticket to a concert and invited me"
"THATS what he wanted to speak to you privately about?" She said crossing her eyebrows. (if that makes sense💀)
"He didn't want anyone to be sad that they can't come or anything" i say as it's nothing. "oh right."
Cat says looking back to her phone.

Cats mom comes pick her up and i hug her goodbye. "i'll call you later!" i shout to herz She gives me a thumbs up as she gets in her car.

-------------------------
HELP why is the bottom bit of her story in the middle. it won't move 💀

i know this is a very short chapter. I don't know if i should skip straight to the concert or like go to friday this week or go to this weekend. Or should i write about every day which will be very boring.

I've got such a good story plan to just wait!!
Y'all's jaws will be on the FLOOR

Love Y'all!!