Ch-5

The bell rang. Aishwarya yelled, "Come in, dude! It's already open!" Rituraj entered the room and locked the door from inside.
He was totally drunk; his hair was a mess of loose black curls, and the top few buttons of his shirt popped open, exposing a part of his chest. He looked like a right mess! A hot mess. His hazel eyes gave a subtle glow.

Aishwarya was awestruck.
"What? You........you "Rituraj"?
Aishwarya lost her senses for a moment.....he starred at her blacked off for a moment.....
"God what is this the surprise Anisha was talking about?"
"I am speechless"!! Rituraj she gulped with excitement in her face!
He came towards Aishwarya slowly, with the soberness in his eyes.
"Umm what are u doing Rituraj?"Aish yelled....
She moaned,
As Rituraj kissed her neck deeply with a slight touch to her waist.
Now they could feel the seductive sensation between the distances they had.

He pulled her closer and glided his hand through her waist

He pulled her closer and glided his hand through her waist. She could smell the earthy aroma of red wine coming from him. Holding her waist, he slightly removed the piece of hair that had been disturbing the serene face for quite some time.
He pulled her again, much closer than before, such that his sensuous chest was touching her breasts.

Then, after slightly caressing her with the nose, he pushed her hard into the wall beside the cupboard. He couldn't control his urge further. He slowly moved his hands down from her waist to the pockets of her baggy trousers. The seductive pleasure was hell going crazy!
Aishwarya whispered, "Rituraj, you are drunk! I can literally smell the wine on your breath."

Rituraj interrupted, bringing a finger to Aishwarya's lips and silencing her. He started giving her horny whispers around her neck. She became nervous, and her heartbeat rose. Some of his soberness had gotten into her through the aroma of romance.

 Some of his soberness had gotten into her through the aroma of romance

He sucked her through the neck like a bee sucking nectar.Then he grabbed her hard by the neck and started licking her lips. She froze out of excitement and nervousness. She could feel literally all her genitals having butterflies. He licked her like a fainting bee. This was something their lips were unused to. As she couldn't control herself further, she grabbed him by his shirt and started sucking the Cabernet of Red wine from his mouth.
It felt like midnight rose but time froze.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾