Ch-4

Inside the Pub........

Rituraj entered the pub.
From a long distance he could see Rajarshi sitting in the dine table which is almost at the edge of the hall.
He waved his hand to him and showed the place.
Rituraj went and sat there.
"So what's up dude?"Rajarshi uttered.
Rajarshi was the closest friend of his and he knew all that had happened in his past and also how he is feeling at present because of the major missing that the placed had with him.
Rituraj then asked Rajarshi....
You remember this place....
The person for whom I use to come to this place.....
And moreover today's date?...today is my Aishwarya's bday.
"I know it all Rituraj"....Rajarshi uttered.
I am a friend borne to your genes.
I know u more than u know urself.
Let's have a sip of cocktail you would get over everything soon.
Let's order it.....with some starters.

Soon the orders arrived.
Rajarshi remembered what Anisha had told him hence he did not have much of the cocktail.
Instead he gave half of his to Rituraj.
As it is Rituraj was having his own cocktail added to that was a part of Rajarshi's one.

So after a few minutes of sipping his eyes dozed off with soberness.
Rajarshi knew his work was done.
He informed Anisha that Rituraj is in his euphoria of intoxication.

On the other Anisha and Aishwarya reached "The Street Talks" and had ordered some food and we're having there dinner.

Aish asked Anisha....
"Ummm it's almost the end of the day the surprise?....what's the surprise you were talking about Anisha?"
"Complete ur dinner fast it's waiting for u upstairs this cafe"!!..Anisha replied.
"What upstairs there's room for staying in this hotel"?....Aish muttered.
"No words please,you will do as what I instruct you to do" Anisha replied.
Aishwarya completed her dinner and went upstairs with Anisha .
Anisha brought her inside a room well decorated by red rosses.
Aishwarya out of excitement rosed and asked "What's that it so beautiful!!
Thank you for the surprise!"
"That's not the surprise girl there's more to it"!!
"You wait here inside the room I am coming"....Anisha told and left the place.

She then informed Rajarshi that Aishwarya is waiting upstairs.
Further she helped Rajarshi to carry his drunked friend Rituraj upstairs.
"I think he had in excess" Anisha told.
"Umm I added a little more of alcohol to it"Rajarshi replied with a smile.
"It would help him to get indulged in the euphoria of physical intimacy with his love"Rajarshi replied.

Both of them brought Rituraj upstairs who was fully not in much of his senses by now.
And then they left him behind the door, and instructed him to ring the bell and lock the door as he goes inside.

                     ⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝