6. The TV

Okay this one goes back to when my mom was younger. She was about 15 and her and her little brothers were watching TV in the living room. Now her mom was sitting in her bedroom in bed with her husband watching TV. They were arguing about some things she said she'd seen. 

She had told him about the black man (see chapter 3) she'd seen. Her husband at the Tim, Tim, didn't believe her and called her a liar which she retorted an arrogant thing.

"I swear Timothy I saw it and I'll prove it. I bet you anything I I asked that TV would turn off! So i'll ask! If anyone's here turn off the TV."

Tim just laughed at her and looked around for the remote. He told my mama to hand it over which she said that she didn't have it. Suddenly a loud set of yells erupted in the living room when My mother ran into her parents rooms to state that the TV went out on it's own.

My grandmother and her husband went stiff. He snorted at my mama and rolled over, while my mom and mama when to find the remotes that had vanished. They went all around the house until my Uncle Micheal came running from downstairs and said that the upstairs TV was on and the remotes were up there.

This is still a short story my mama tells every now and again to scare guests.