Graveyard

As the rain poured on everything it hit the town of Nemorio I usually walk this way when I come home from school. As I walked home it never was one of those days where I didn't care if I got wet from the rain. Rain is one of my favorite types of weather. I love everything about it. I love the sound, the smell, and everything else that was a part of it. So I received the nickname of weathering willow. To say a little about myself is that I like to wear the Y2K style. I have green eyes, cheek freckles, and shoulder-length brown hair. I have never really been on the taller side like my friend Jackie, Axel, and my older brother James (we'll talk about him later). Jackie is only a little taller than me but they love to mention it all the time. They have a red dye mullet (that I help them dye and cut), and a couple of piercings, they mostly wear a grungy hip-hop kind of style but they like to change it up now and then. They have hazel eyes.

My boyfriend had to leave to do his modeling gig with his famously rich family. His family is one of the biggest design and model companies in the country.His family is one of the biggest design and model companies in the country. So he would go model now and then but never for this long or far away before. Because he decided to tell me over text that he was going to Paris for 6 months for a new line that supposedly "needed" him so desperately needed. We argued over text and I tried to get him to text me back. But he never responded. So that brings me to the rumors that are tied to me. Some of the rumors were that the reason why my boyfriend Axel didn't tell me that he was leaving for France for half a year was that I was going to try to get with someone in France or this was a way of him breaking up with me. Which I don't believe. He would tell me if he would be right.....right? Well no doubting him or myself right now. Another rumor is that Willow. Which is me. Was a witch and that she would curse you. I mean whoever said the rumor wasn't wrong. Not about the curse part but about being a witch.

I just ignore all of the rumors that surround both of us. Either way, I don't even know if Axel knows about the rumors that have been happening at school since he was gone. It doesn't matter anyway. Not to me anyway. Well after another full day of being at the top of the rumors list of being the "ex" of the richest kid in the school, I was on my way home. Usually, I take a detour to the graveyard that is next to my house. I forgot to mention that it doesn't help that my parents are the owners of the town's only place to bury the dead. So that didn't help with any other rumors that I had.

Now back to where I'm going to the cemetery. Where I usually hang out is in the back where no one goes because of the rumors that it major haunted. Another reason why people don't go back there is because of the also very haunted forest. I was told that it was a curse by the people who used to live there. It was hard to get access there because of the overgrown plants that took over any entrances that people could get to. But as far as the rumors go I think that place just holds many secrets as well as being cursed. This forest isn't the only thing that I think has secrets. Honestly, this town has so many secrets, and not just because it was a part of the Salem witch trials back in the 1600s and stuff. one of the secrets that this town has is why in the back of the cemetery is where they had buried the "witches" who were accused. They were all unmarked except for one.

"Here lies

Oihane Ariar Morgan.

1672 to 1693"

When I first saw her grave it was that she died when she was 17. I kept thinking about when I found out how old she was. So when I kept thinking about it I did some research about her. Some of the places that I looked at for information were in the library, graveyard files, and any town files that I had access to. But I have found something different from usual. I sighed as I kept walking deeper into the cemetery. I finally got to the edge of the cemetery where the forest meets the fence.