He back

As the sun rose in the morning my alarm blared. I shifted around as I started to wake up. I saw that the sun was shining through the window that was in my room. I did a little yawn before I stretched and got up for the day. I only took a step when I almost tripped over the mattress that was next to my bed. I looked down and saw Axel was still lying on a mattress that my parents had brought up. I had forgotten that he stayed the night. My parent still didn't want me and Axel in the same bed yet. I mean it's not like we are going to do anything with each other. I crouched down and looked at Axel for a little. When I was about to leave I brushed some of his hair out of his face and I tiptoed out of my room to get food. When I got into the kitchen I walked past my brother James. The one that I've mentioned earlier.

"mornin'"

He walks straight to the coffee maker. He always starts the morning with a cup of coffee. Theirs no exception even for the school day.

"You should get ready for school."

"I can say the same thing to you too."

We were both still in our pajamas. Well, I have a process of getting ready in the morning so I start it off by making a bagel like I always do. He rolled his eyes and poured his morning coffee. Once I was done with my bagel I left to go get ready and get my things together before we all left for school. As I rummaged through my room to look for my things Axel let out a small groan before propping himself up as he rubbed his eye.

"Hey, mi amor."

I continued to get my things together. I did move because I didn't want him to see me blushing.

"morning."Why are you up?"

"Cause I have school?" he chuckled in a confused tone.

"Well, I just assumed you were going because of your plane ride home yesterday."

"Well, I just push through it."

He left out a chuckle. I didn't notice him walking up behind me until I felt arms wrap around me. I turned to face him but his head was in the nape of my neck so I couldn't fully turn my head.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm giving you attention"

"Why?"

"Why? What do you mean why?"

Nevermind.... Come on get ready you have to go to school."

He kept hugging me as I worked. But once I was done he wouldn't let go. So I had to shimmy myself around so that I could face him.

"So are you going to let me go?"

"Uugh fine!"

Once he finally left me he got ready upset. I watched him get ready. I mean it was amusing but I soon left with my things.

But before I could walk out of the room Axel asked.

"I need to ask something of you Willow."

"Yeah, what's up?"?

when I walked over to him he seemed a bit worried about what he was about to ask.

"I know about the rumors that are about me. W-well it's mostly about. I mean it's about both of us but... you know what I mean.""

My face dropped. I had hoped that he wouldn't find out about the rumors that were going around. But he was bound to find out about it either way.

"I wanted you to not find out."

"What do you mean you didn't want me to find out!?"

He sounded surprised and a bit mad.

"I just....I just didn't want you to worry about it when you had your photoshoot going on! You have a lot on your plate."