𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

"You are Paige are the ultimate love story JJ- Nika and I — it's different then you guys, maybe we are meant just to be friends

"You are Paige are the ultimate love story JJ- Nika and I — it's different then you guys, maybe we are meant just to be friends..."

"You're turning into me.."

"Jenna.."

"I said the same thing Mi— you are the first witness to that, how many times did i deny the fact that i was head over heels for Paige.."

"Too many to count.."

"Listen Mia, loving Paige ain't easy. I picked the hardest person to love. But at the end of the day, I still choose her. Over and over again,"

"What does that even mean?"

"It's incredibly challenging when you have to compete with basketball for her time and attention. It's hard when there are thousands of people who adore her and you're just a speck of dust carried by the wind. Its hard. It really is. But let me tell you, its worth it,"

"Is it?"

"It really is worth it. Yes the hiding sucks but everything is worth it, being on the court with her, being able to live with her, share this sport— her sport with her. The goosebumps when her arm touches mine is worth it when we are suppose to be "friends", kissing her after a full day of cameras being in our faces.. Mia is so worth it..— I'll lie to you if I say that things were never tough - I can't ever think about my life without her.  Whenever I try to think of my future without her, everything becomes a blur,"

"What do you think about then? In terms of the future, her possible in just a few months going pro?"

"every time I think of my future, all I see is Paige. She is my today, my tomorrow, and my forever more. No matter where she is. She is my future, and listen you may be scare of competing with basketball for Nika.. But once you realize it's real... it's all worth it."

"How do you know it's so real Jenna— with Paige?"

"She talks about me like I created the stars in the sky. That's when I knew it' was real."