2. Secret

Oh, your secret's safe with me
And him, and all of our friends you told
Oh, you don't even know I know
Don't worry, 'cause I'm keepin' my mouth closed
Yeah, your secret's safe with me

Mia

"We shouldn't be —" Her lips cut me off as hers kiss me hard— feeling every emotions laced between our lips pushing me against the bathroom stall door, "I didn't think you'd make it.." I smile into the kiss.

"and miss being with you? Never."

"You played so great today.."

"Thank you for coming baby..""

"I wouldn't miss it for the world — you know that.. " She smirks leaning down to kiss my neck as i bite my lip softly. "Not to mention how hot you look when you're out there.."

She pulled me up off my feet kissing me, her tongue making its way into my mouth. I groaned softly as she tasted of sweat and mint gum. She pulls away, flushed and breathless, my hands trailing down and off of her chest her the Uconn lettering of the Jersey she still wore. She puts me down before tucking a loose strand of brown hair behind my ear, wiping her off their mouth with the back of her hand. I takes a moment to catch her breath and stare at the beauty.

I wanted to say so many things.

'That was great.'

'You're beautiful.'

'I want you so much it's scary.'

'I love you— i always have"

But that wasn't part of our "deal"..

Feelings weren't..

She opens her mouth and the words tumble out, slipping out of her lips before she can think to regret them- "You haven't told anybody, have you?"

"i-" I chuckle, way to ruin a moment.. "We agreed we weren't going to—"

"No i know... i'm just making sure your keeping up your end of things..."

"Nika!" Paige knocked on the bathroom door, "You have 2 seconds to not be naked !"

"Fuck-"

Our eyes widen, "You need to hide!"

"Nika Wh-" I gasp as i hear the door open before Nika closes the stall door, engaging a conversation with Paige.

"What's up P?" Her thick nervous accent makes me smile to myself knowing that i had that effect on her.

"What are you hiding Muhl — "

"God— you and your girlfriend, always trying to catch me in a case huh..." I hear Nika chuckle patting Paige on her back.

"Your..." I hear Paige walk around the bathroom looking around slightly, "sus.."

"Get the fuck—" Nika laughs shoving Paige softly, "I'm sure Jenna is looking for you..."

"She's actually looking for Mia— She said she'd meet her outside the gym, we saw her car but... no sign of Mia.. Isn't that interesting.."

Nika shrugs chuckling nervously, "Maybe she's with the softball team, isn't she their new media manager?"

Paige chuckles, "Someone's pulled strings— she's our media manager now—"

"She's what?"

Fuck... I didn't get to tell her yet...

"She didn't tell you? though you guys were buds?" I could hear Paige's smirk through her tone.

"Get— you know i'll meet you at the car, stop trying to play cupid P.."

"Aye— i just say it how it is—" Paige laughs as she walks out before Nila knocks softly on the stall door, opening it slowly i look up at her soft brown eyes as she smirks down at me.

"Looks like we are going to be spending a lot more time together." I chuckle before rolling my eyes at her walking passed her towards the door.

"Looks like someone's going to have to learn self control." I wink causing her to grown as I leave the room.

Great.