Chapter 2

Seungmin knew that no matter how fast he ran, if the twins wanted to they could catch up to him.  He ran along the street towards the mansion him and the rest of Stray Kids were. as soon as he got on to there property he felt safe. He ran inside.

"GUYS!!" he yelled.  A few of them replied with mixed responses of "what" and "what do you want"

"EMERGENCY MEETING NOW"

.

.

.

.

Y/n came to a stop as she peered over the brick wall of a mansion her brother coming up next to her.  They could see that there was a fare amount of people in and around the house and a lot of cameras surrounding the property.  The only way in was through a window, but they had a plan.

Jisung jumped over the wall and calmly walked towards the doors of the mansion.  As expected guards came running towards him capturing him and slamming him to the ground.  The commotion caused the other members to run outside.  This aloud Y/n to sneak in through a window without being caught.  They brought jisung inside and into the living room that y/n was hiding in.  

"Well, well, well, where's your other half? Did she leave you on your own?" one of the members sneered.  Jisung just stared up at him.  He knew exactly who was talking to him. Lee Minoh. the members all sat down with Jisung standing in front of them.

"Me leave my brother alone?  You guys clearly haven't done your research on us.  I would never do that to him nor would he do that to me."  Y/n snickered as she came out of her hiding place.  The members were shocked at how beautiful she was.  She had an hourglass figure with long brunette hair and beautiful brown eyes.  She was wearing tight black leather pants and a matching leather jacket with combat boots and quarter finger gloves.

One member in particular was completely awestruck at her beauty.  Y/n went to her brother and cut him free of the rope tied around his wrists. Y/n was about to attack the members when Jisung stopped her.  She looked at him in utter disbelief.

"No Y/n.  I didn't want to come here for that" Jisung looked at the members

"I want to make a proposal to you all."

Chan, the leader of Stray Kids, motioned for him to continue.

"I want you to take in me and my sister-"

"What?!-"

Jisung held up his hand to stop Y/n from continuing.

"-and in return we will happily join you guys and follow your leaders instructions."

There was a slight pause before Jisung quickly added, "and we will take off our masks"

"Jisung what the hell are you doing.  I am not joining them, and we made a promise.  You know I don't like it when people break promises" Y/n angrily stated.

"Y/n I don't want to continue what we are doing.  It's not who I am.  I want to be a part of a team."

"I thought we were a team"

"Clearly you didn't do your research on your brother" Felix, one of the member, stated. Y/n looked at him furiously and he put his hands up in surrender.  Y/n turned back to Jisung.

"If you want to go through with this fine, but you can't make me"

"But we're supposed to stick together no matter what"

"Well apparently you don't think so."

"What?  Of course I want to stay with you."

"Jisung. You need to decide. Me or them."

Jisung looked at his sister, hurt evident in his eyes then he looked at Chan.

"I would like both of you to stay," Chan said "and you don't have a choice in the matter Y/n"

Jisung looked relieved that they decided to take them both in, but his sister was not happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hiiiiiiii.  I know it's been awhile. I've been super busy and I low key forgot about this book.  I hope you enjoyed this chapter and hopefully I can update again soon!!!  If you have any suggestions for this book or any other books you can message me and I will gladly consider the ideas and give you credit for them!