26

•Family, it may the word of 6 letters but it hold so much power•

Inayat's pov~

I inhale a deep breath and told them everything.

I slowly moved my eyes at everyone, they were looking at me blankly, suddenly aditya stood up and left the room without saying anything.

Shivangi too stood up and hugged me "don't feel pity on me" and I whispered to her, I heard someone sobbing, I averted my gaze at Chachi and saw her crying, chachu was trying to Console her.

"Ohho chachi, such a kid you're " I said and hugged her and kissed her cheeks, she instantly grabbed my hands and kissed them.

I looked at chachu and blinked my eyes to assure him "beta, I don't know what to say" Chachi muttered slowly "go and sleep Chachi and you too chachu, it's already late night know". I said, Chachi shook her head "now you know that too how to control your emotions" Chachi said with smile.

Then, chachu-chachi left after few minutes, I glance at mom-dad and dada-dadi, mom was trying to control her tears which can roll down in anytime.

"Why didn't you tell us before inayat?" dadi said "dadi, I don't want to see all of you breaking down! I'm sorry" I said.

"We never thought Sunshine of our house had suffer this much" dadu said, I passed him slight smile, I saw mom-dad "I can proudly say that I have bravest girl" dad said, I smiled widely.

Mom and other nodded in approval, Shivangi and dada-dadi left after few minutes, I glance at ahaan bhai who was blankly looking at me "bhai" I whispered, he stood up and hugged me tightly and murmured something near my ear.

"Protect my Princess now at any cost atharva or you'll have to face the warth of inayat's brother" ahaan bhai warned him.

He can never hurt me, not even in his dreams.

"Your princess is now my queen and a king knows how to protect his queen at any cost" he said that while looking into my eyes.

Like, he meant every and each word he said.

Ahaan bhai nodded.

We talked with each other for other half an hour and went back to our room.

Author's pov~

In Ritesh and sawati's room~

Sawati broke into tears as her daughter left the room, Ritesh silently cried and hugged her and tried to Console her "I- I never thought she-she had to suffer this things" she sobbed.

Ritesh nodded and pat her back " I hope atharva will keep her safe which we can't"

And they spent whole night crying.

No matters what, parents can't see their child suffering infront of them.

In Aditya 's room~

Aditya entered in his room and closed the door, his breath was heavy, he stood silently for few seconds and then scream like a beast.

"Why did you give didi this much pain huh?" He complaint looking at celling and chuckled, he placed his hands on his face and cried like hell.

Brothers are brother, they will annoy their sister but they can't see them in pain.

Inayat's pov~