Male OC Time Traveler

JeymisPeixoto, Can I have a request for Yandere One-shot Volume 5, Please?

This story has 2 parts

Yandere Rejecting Girls' Frontline Harem x Male Time Traveler OC (Lemon)

Name: Connor Cage
Affiliation: Griffin and Kruyger's
Occupation: Commander
Age: 20

Personality: Depressed, Strong-willed, Determined, Nice and happy to his yandere girlfriends (sometimes).

Looks:

Weapons:

Weapons:

(His favorite Assault Rifle)

M4A1

(His pistol)

(His pistol)

Glock18c

Song: (Singing while mourning their deaths)

Quotes:

"It should've been me..."
"Everyone... M4... I'm so sorry... I wasn't there for you."
"I need to run!"
"I'm sorry everyone..."
"I love you... M4... Goodbye, my love."
"I love you Lunasia."
"Lunasia, will you marry me?"
"EH?! WHAT THE HELL?!"
"C-cheater?! But you rejected me?!"
"Please, Let me go, I'll do anything!"
"Wait! Girls no! Can we talk about this?!"
"I love you all"

Harem:

Lunasia
M4A1
M16A1
M4 SOPMOD II
ST-AR 15
RO635
HK416
UMP45
UMP9
Angelia
AK-12
AN-94
AK-15
RPK-16
Scarecrow
Agent
Hunter
Executioner
Intruder
Gentiane
Kalina

Backstory:

Connor Cage was once a Commander of G&Ks,

Few days before the mission, he confessed his love for them, but they rejected him, they only saw them as their brother. He agreed to their terms while hiding in sadness. As he went back to his office, he cried alone for a few minutes before he calmed down and stayed strong as they did.

4 teams were assigned to infiltrate the bases, dividing into three groups. While on the mission, His team was ambushed by Sangvis Forces, leaving him last. He tried to contact the AR Team, Team 404, & Team DEFY, but no response. He realized that Griffins Base was in danger, He tried to save and warn them but it was too late. Their base was engulfed in flames, he believes that his comrades including M4 died in vain. He was on the run and hunted down by Sangvis Ringleaders. He held them with his M4 and ran, he was cornered by The Ringleaders. He thought he was done for, but then he saw the watch with a note saying " Press it!" He press the button and then he was sucked into the vortex, many shocks to the Ringleaders. He travels back in time, realizing, It was during World War III. He met a person who appeared to be similar to M4A1. He managed to save her with the cure that would save her life from her illness. Her name is Lunasia, she introduced her to him as he did the same. He met her little brother William. As he spends time with her, he falls in love. 1 month later after World War III, He told her that he would walk alone in the forest. He realized it was the same place in the future. Unbeknownst to him, Lunasia followed him and got worried.

When she arrives at the scene, Connor sings his song about his sadness and the losses of the people he ever loved including T-Dolls. He tearfully confesses his love for M4 and bids farewell before he breaks down crying. This causes Lunaisa's heart to shatter and being touched by his voice, she finally realizes He's From the future. She comforts him. She felt sorry for him and the lost. Thus letting out his emotions, Sangvis Ringleaders witnessed the scene and felt sympathy for them. So they decided to leave them alone and heads back to the future. That's when Lunasia falls in love with Connor as he does the same. As years passed, He confessed his feelings to her and she also told him that she was also in love with him, she cried with joy as she accepted him as her boyfriend and he did the same, and they finally shared their first kiss before having sex, after that, He proposed to her and she happily accepted it.

2 Years Later, Lunasia and Connor are now having a wedding with humans and Ringleaders support them as a sign of peace and the Parapluie Virus has been averted. Their wedding averted the future of the Sangvis and Griffin War into peaceful years. He knows that the T-Dolls and G&K's that he knew have been erased from their existence, as Sangvis Ferri remains in existence. and he may lose the people he loved including M4A1, but he gained a new one; It was Lunasia who was there for him and supported him, because of her smiles, love, care, and kindness.

They were about to kiss when suddenly an explosion occurred, They were shocked to see that T-Dolls (AR Team, 404, DEFY) appeared to be alive including M4, They also fell in love with him, They were shocked to see Lunasia had a same appearance as her, M4A1 was also in shocked and Lunasia did the same. Connor realizes that their existence hasn't been erased. M4 accuses Lunasia as an Imposter and also accuses Connor as cheater. Then they start fighting or rather an argument, and Connor escapes, as he thought he lost them but he is cornered by his Harem and Scarecrow injects him with her tranquilizer before dragging him into their Lunasia's Mansion, tying him up, and they tell him that they regretted rejecting him before they started making their love. They were forcing him to have sex with them non-stop until they became pregnant.

Then they told him to sign their marriage certificate and make him propose to them. Another wedding came, They kissed him, and They got pregnant with their 100 children, 50 Boys, and 50 Girls. Later, they gave birth to their kids. He has no choice but to love them, much to their happiness. He told them that he loved him, and in response, They loved him & they lived happily ever after.