Male Doctor Reader

JeymisPeixoto, Can I have a request for Yandere One-shot Volume 5, Please?

Yandere Ex Crush M16A1 x Male Heartbroken Doctor Reader. (🍋 )

Name: Y/N Marylin
Alias: Doctor of the T-Dolls, Dokutah
Affiliation: Griffin and Kruyger's
Occupation: Doctor.
Age: 16-19

Personality: Depressed, Guilty, Strong-willed, Determined, Merciless to his enemies, Nice and happy to his yandere M16A1 (sometimes).

Looks:

Quotes:

Quotes:

"How could she do this to me?"
"Why, M16... Why?!"
"Is this how you repay me?!"
"I loved you, M16"
"What do you want?"
"Forgive me, Everyone"
"Okay, Morridow, Let's go."
"Yes, sir, I accept the arranged marriage"
"I do"
"EH?! WHAT THE HELL?!"
"M16, stop it!... I'm getting dizzy!!!..."
"M16, What are you doing all of a sudden?"
"I love you, M16."

Song: (When singing in despair)

Backstory:

Doctor had a crush in M16A1, he was once a happy man. But that all changed on a tragic day, when M16, betrayed G&Ks and sided with Sangvis Ferri, He was heartbroken. He won't give up on her and his faith to bring her home. He tried everything for months, but all of his efforts were in vain. He gives up and cries. He went to the cliff where he and M16 hung out he sang Arcade before breaking down in tears.

Then Morridow from Paradeus was tasked to bring him in but to her surprise. Dokutah was heartbroken and depressed. After Morridow comforts him, The doctor is willing to join her, Prior to leaving, he writes his letter and resignation letter.

He arrived in Berlin, he met William, and he proposed an arranged marriage while thinking that he would say no. But to their surprise, he was willing to accept and stated that he wanted to leave everything behind. After explaining his sad story, They felt sorry for him. So he brought out the marriage certificate, as he told him that he swears to his oath. She finished her signing it, he was prepared and accepted his fate. As he was about to sign it, M16A1, or rather Sangvis M16A1, intervened them. She apologizes to him for breaking his heart and confesses her love to him and then she also accuses him of cheating in a funny way and shakes him, making him dizzy, before Morridow calms her down. She threatened Morridow not to touch her beloved Dokutah while gunpoint at her with her rifle. So after their agreement, She rips Morridow's marriage certificate, saying "Good Day!" & escorts him to the nearest room, and begins to have sex. After 2 days, she and Dokutah signed their own marriage certificate and got married. It turned out Morridow was planning to lure M16 to him by doing some arranged marriage strategy, 3 months later, she gave birth to her twins, Alice and Alexander. They lived happily ever after.