Jab we met

Abhimanyu sits on a couch facing an elderly man in his late 70s. "Hello Mr.Singhania. Thank you so much for having me here." "It was urgent Mr. uhh-" "Abhimanyu, Abhimanyu Birla" "Yes. Mr Abhimanyu. I am Naitik Singhania. You must be knowing this. I do not invest in hospitals to show off to others. I invest in them for the betterment of people. What happened in your hospital has never happened in any other hospital before! This accident could have killed so many lives. You are doctors. You job is to save people's lives not risk them!" he said sternly. Abhimanyu flinched at his tone. No one had ever talked to him like that. Not even his 'sir'. After a hour of discussing and Abhimanyu continuously assuring him that he would make sure this incident doesn't repeat, Naitik finally told Abhimanyu that he would continue investing in the hospital but if anything like that happened again, he would have no choice but to take strict actions.

Abhimanyu's pov
I am seriously so tired! Maine kitni baar bola hai Parth bhai ko ki machines check kar liya karo! Par wo meri baath kabhi sunte he nahi hai. Unke wajah se aaj nahi sirf ek important investor chale jaate bulki bohot saare patients ki bhi jaan khatre mein jaati! ( How many times have I told Parth Bhai to check the machinery! But he never listens to me. Just because of him, we would have lost not just a crucial investor but lives of many patients would be in danger!) And Aarohi is also not different. Ushse yaad aaya, Aarohi aaj itni jaldi mein kaha gai thi? (From that, I just remembered, where did Aarohi go in such a hurry?)

End of pov

Abhimanyu was lost in his thoughts and he did not realize when his accidently entered the main hall. He heard music and saw people rehearsing dance numbers. A girl dressed in white chikankari kurti attracted his attention the most. "Akuu! Aur kitna practice karengi? Vatsal ki shaadi kal nahi hai! Time hai abhi. Apne aap ko itna exhaust maath kar!" (Akuu! Why are you practicing so much! It's not like its Vatsal's wedding tomorrow! You still have some time. Don't exhaust yourself so much!) someone in his early 30s scolded her. The girl turned around. Hair covered her face stopping Abhimanyu from looking at her face. She quickly said an apology to the man and quickly headed to where Abhimanyu was standing. In a rush, she was unable to notice him and bumped into him. She almost fell backwards when Abhimanyu quickly caught her. He say her face. They had an eye-lock. His heart skipped a beat, time seemed to stop and he was sure he could hear slow romantic music in the background.

"A-Akshu! Ye-yeh tho meri Akshara he hai! P-par yeh yaha kya kar rahi hai? Agar Akshu zinda hai tho vo wapas kyu nahi aai?"(A-Akshu! I-Its my Akshara! B-But what is she doing here?If she is alive, why didn't she come back to us?) This questions were running in Abhimanyu's mind and he did not notice that he was still holding her. "Umm. Excuse me, you are still holding me! I have got my balance again. You can leave me now." she said bringing him out of his thoughts. "Tumhe chorne ke liye thorina pakra hai." (I haven't held you to leave you.) he replied instinctively not comprehending what he just said. "WHAT!?" she shouted. "S-sorry! I didn't mean it like that! Itne saalo ke baad tumhe dekha hai. " (After so many years I finally got to see you!) he replied making her stand back on her legs. "What do mean? I am seeing you for the first time in my entire life. I think you have mistaken me for someone else." She replied shocking him. "W-what? Akshara its me Abhimanyu! Ek dusre se pyaar karte haina hum dono. Mujhse galti ho gai Akshu jo maine maa ki baato mein akaar tumse divorce le liye. Please mujhe maaf kardo!Tumhe mujhe jitna daatna hai daat lo but mujhse aise anjaan maath baano!" (We are two people who are madly in love with each other. It was my mistake that I got manipulated by my mother's words and divorced you. Please forgive me. You can scold he however much you want but don't act like a stranger with me!)he said shaking with tears in his eyes. "I am so sorry but I don't know who you are. And btw how do you know my name?! Anyways, whatever you did to your wife, who apparently looks like me and has the same name as me, sounds so wrong. I mean, how could you. But anyway, that person isn't me. So if you can please leave now or at least tell me why you are here so that I can call that person, I'll be glad." "S-she doesn't remember me?!" he thought. He was feeling overwhelmed and decided to leave. Oh how the tables had turned. Once Abhimanyu told Akshara to leave after making her a stranger and now Akshara was asking him to.