Betrayal Unmasked

"Main aaj-aaj mein inttne saare paise kaise laungi? Mere kamaye gaye saare paise tho maine shopping pe laga di.Koi na. Manjari se keh kar le lungi paise. Lekin main bolungi kya? Ek kaam karti hu, Roohi ke kapde chupa deti hu, phir paise manguangi "shopping" ke liye." (How will I manage to get such a huge amount of money by today? I spent all the money I earned in shopping for myself. No problem. I'll ask Manjari for the money. But how will I ask her? Let me do something, I'll hide Roohi's clothes and ask for some money for "shopping".) Aarohi thought to herself and wiped the sweat off her forehead. A wave of relief washed over her as she caught sight of 'her' house. She could spot Abhimanyu's car and knew that he had come back. She entered the house not knowing about the new drama that was about to umfold.
Shefali stood resolute in the Birla living room, clutching a new piece of evidence that would oodtion. Her body Shaking shake the very foundation of the family. Her body shaking but her eyes held a resolution.The room was already tense from the recent eyes revelations, but Shefali knew she had to go further. She called for everyone's attention, her voice surprisingly steady but filled with urgency.

"Everyone, there's more that you need to know," Shefali began, her eyes meeting Abhimanyu's. "It's about Aarohi. And this time, it's about a crime far worse than manipulation or sabotage."
The family gathered once again, with Abhimanyu, Manjari, Mahima, and the rest looking on with a mixture of curiosity and dread. The Goenkas, already reeling from the previous day's events, stood by uneasily.
Shefali took a deep breath and began," Mujhe kuch aise evidence mille hai jinse yeh pata chalta hai ki Aarohi ne ek masum bacche ka murder kiya hai."(I have discovered evidence that links Aarohi to the murder of a child)
Gasps filled the room, and Abhimanyu's  face turned ashen. "Yeh aap kya bo rahe ho Shefali bhabhi? Yeh sach nahi ho sakta."(What are you saying Shefali bhabhi? This can't be true.)
"Main jo bol rahi hu,vo sach hai Abhimanyu," (It is true,Abhimanyu) Shefali said, her voice breaking. "
Aarohi ne tumhare masum se bacche ko maar dala aur ushi ke saath ushne Roohi ki asliyat bhi chupai hai hum sabh se!"(Aarohi is responsible for the death of your innocent child and has been hiding the truth about Roohi's parentage from all of us!)
Manjari clutched her chest,sinking into a chair, while Abhimanyu stared at Shefali, disbelief etched on his face. "Aapka 'masum se bacche' se kya matlab hai? Mere bacche ko kya hua? Vo tho paida home se pehle he hume choor kar chale gaye the na." (What do you mean by 'innocent child'? What happened to my child? They left us before they where even born,right.)
Shefali looked at him with sorrowful eyes. "Aarohi ne he vo accident karwaya tha jisse Akshara ka miscarriage ho jata. Ushe pata tha ki vo kya kar rahi thi. Ushne yeh jaan muuch ke kiya taki vo tumhe aur Akshara ko alag kar paye. Jab ushe pata chala ki ushka attempt na kamiyab raha,tho vo kuch mahine baad ushi hospital chali gai jaha Akshara admitted thi. Do bacho mein se ek ko ushne maar dala aur ek ko apne saath le aai. Abhi aur bhi baaki hai. Roohi...Roohi Aarohi aur Neil ki nahi, bulki tumhari aur Akshara ki beti hai. Vo tumhari beti hai Abhimanyu!"(Aarohi caused the accident which led to Akshara's miscarriage. She knew what she was doing. She did all that so that she could separate you and Akshara. When she found out that her attempt was not successful, after a few months,she went to the same hospital where Akshara was admitted. Of the two children, she killed one of them and brought the other with her. There is still more left. Roohi...Roohi is not Aarohi and Neil's daughter, but yours and Akshara's daughter. That's your daughter Abhimanyu!)
Seeing no one trust her, she played the only evidence she had-the video recording
The room erupted with chaos. Abhimanyu felt as though the ground had been ripped out from under him. "My child? Roohi is my child?" he whispered, tears streaming down his face.
Just then,police officers barged into the mansion."We have a warrant for Aarohi Birla's arrest, for the charge of murder,"the inspector announced.
Aarohi,who had been standing quietly in the corner, suddenly lunged forward."Yeh sabh ek jhoot hai! Tum kuch bhi sabit nahi kar sakte ho. Vo video jhooti hai! Main tumhe meri zindagi barbad nahi karne dungi!"(This is all a lie. You can't prove anything. That video is fake! I won't let you ruin my life!)she screamed,fighting against the officers as they handcuffed her.

As she was being led away, she turned to the family with a chilling glare. "Tum sabh ko lagta hai ki tum log mujhse picha churva sakte ho!?Mujhe tum sabke har ek raaz pata hai. Main tum sabh se ek-ek karke badla zarur lungi! Especially you Abhimanyu. You will regret this day for the rest of your life. And Shefali, you won't be safe either. I'll come back for all of you!"( You all think you can get rid of me? I know all your secrets and I'll make sure you all pay. Especially you Abhimanyu. You will regret this day for the rest of your life. And Shefali, you won't be safe either. I'll come back for all of you!)

Her threats hubg in the air as she was talen away, leaving the family in a state of shock and despair. The Goenkas,who had always been on Aarohi's side finally realized the depth of her deception and cruelty.
Manish stepped forward,"Yeh humari galti hai jo humne Aarohi pe aakh baand karke bharosa kiya. Ushne sabhko kitna hurt kiya hai. Aaj se aur abhi se he, hum ushse saare rishte-naate torte hai."( We were wrong to trust Aarohi blindly. She had caused so much pain and suffering. From this moment, we break all ties with her. She is no longer part of our family.)
The other Goenkas nodded in agreement, their faces somber. " We are sorry Abhimanyu. We should have seen the truth sooner," Swarna added, tears in her eyes. Abhimanyu stood silent,his mind swirling with the new reality. He had lost a child and now discovered that Roohi was his daughter. The betrayal from Aarohi cut deep, but he felt a glimmer of hope in the truth being revealed.

_________________________________________