1 - The meet!

Author POV -

A beautiful girl, cladded in a white kurti and blue flared jeans entered the college.

She was new here, with a lots of hope that she will accomplish every dreams of her life she stepped in the most biggest college.

A girl came near her "what's your name Beautiful?" She asked looking into her eyes.

The bell rang.

"It's okay if you are not comfortable, I'm tanvi, your new friend, let's go we'll be late!" She said forwarding her hands.

They both were walking towards there class, when a boy came running and collided with the girl, which made the coffee cup which was in the hand of the boy, fell on her kurti.

"Ohh excuse me, aankhein nhi hai kya? You literally wasted my coffee!" The boy said.

The girl was still in shock and was looking at her kurti which was all brown.

"Ohh come on suyash kisi se bhi jhagda mat kar! Aur uski puri dress kharab hogyi, say sorry to her!" Tanvi said in defence of the girl.

The girl looked at tanvi.

"Tanvi tujhe bhi kuch dikhayi nhi de rha kya?" He said.

She lifted her eyes to make eye contact with suyash.
--------------------------------------------------

Suyash POV -

The moment her eyes met mine, my heart got lost, every ounce of cell in my body shivered.

Is there a thing called fallen at first sight of things?

She bent down to take her things which fell from her hand and stood up, her eyes were closed.

Her eyes opened and she lifted them to look at me and I felt as if something evoked inside me, my eyes couldn't leave hers. I am blinded with nothing! I am staring at her and I am done with the world now She is fucking ethereal.

Her eyes are like sparkling gems, reflecting a universe of wonder and magic. The way they light up with joy and curiosity is truly enchanting. Just gazing into her eyes feels like being transported to a magical realm where all worries fade away, and only beauty and serenity remain.

"SUYASHHH!!" Tanvi yelled at me but my gaze was fixed on her.

"I am sorry, I'll pay for the coffee!" She spoke softly which made my heart flutter.

"Don't apologise to him, it was his mistake!" Tanvi said.

"It's okay tanvi!" She spoke in a soft tone, I wanted to fucking scream and dance here, her voice is so damn pretty.

She started to find something in her Bag, she removed a note of 200 and forwarded that to me.

"I don't how much the coffee worth, you can take this, I am sorry again!" She said, tanvi snatched the money from her hand, "don't!" She said and dragged her hand towards the corridor.

I was staring at there disappearing figure, I felt someone hand on my shoulder.

"Oh mister chal le, nhi to firse dande padenge!" His bestfriend said.

"Chal, waise Aarush-" I said and turned back to face Aarush but he gave me shocked look.

"Kya?" I asked looking at his face.

'"Your clothes!" He said.

I looked at my shirt it was all covered with coffee, now I need to go and change.

"Ye kaise hua?" Aarush asked.

"Are wo ek ladki takra gayi thi to mere hath se coffee gir gyi!" I said.