𝖠𝗇𝗀𝗎𝗂𝗌𝗁

A week later, after Geto Suguru died, Gojo's one and only best friend.

He had nothing much to do other than eat sweets to cope with his stress or go on vacation, but it didn't really help with anything else. His mind settled on Suguru, and Satoru decided to clean his room deep. Later on, he finds his old phone back when he was a teenager.

Of course, as curious as he was, he remembered that he had Suguru's old number in and decided to check if it still worked. He turned his old phone on, and it worked!
Surprisingly, it was still charged.

While he looked through his galleries and his other apps, he stumbled across eight old voicemails from- surprise, surprise, Suguru Geto. His mind perked up and pressed to listen to it, as Suguru's voice spoke from the voicemail.

Satoru's grieve and pain were not that strong to hold when it came to Suguru. Tears came out of his azure ocean blue eyes. His lashes batter instantly as he begins quietly sobbing. His legs curl up in such a vulnerable manner, and he listens intently to every voicemail.

Every one of them was Suguru's painful and teary voice. Satoru's guilt stabbed him in the chest. He never even opened these voicemails due to being occupied for missions. Ever since Haibara died, he got too caught up being the 'strongest'.

Satoru was painfully frustrated; he couldn't understand Suguru back then. If he had the ability to change it, he would.

Every now and then. After such a long, laborious day, he would curl up with several other sweets to listen to Suguru's voicemails now and then. Satoru can finally be able to remember his voice every day. He always loved listening to Suguru calling his name in such a honey melting voice.

𝘖𝘯 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 24𝘵𝘩 2018, 𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘙𝘺𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘚𝘶𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽~