1. The start

"Vivah sampann hogaya" Panditji said to which all expressed their happiness..

Afterall the hottest and most eligible bachelor Shubhman Gill has got married to  doctor Pooja Prathap Mahajan...

The couple posed for the media and went out their mansion..

All the ICT members were present there and shubhman went to meet them while his sweet wife went to the room with a pleasant smile..

She closed the door only to strip off the mask of happiness from her face and broke down to tears..
His words came into her mind..

"Ye shaadi toh hogi but only for namesake.." she was weeping silently..as she heard a knock on the door..

It was Ishan , his best friend.

"Hai Ishan..tum yahan" She asked him..

"We need to talk...dekhiye mein jaanta hoon ki subhu aapse pyaar nhi karta abhi..lekin haan woh itna bhi bura nhi hei..maybe you can melt his heart..he is gonna behave so badly with you so that usse divorce jaldi mil jaaye..but USS gadhe ke saamne kamzor mat padna .. attitude bhar bhar ke dikhana..and don't take his words to heart it may break it.." He explained..

"Amd ya wipe your tears off.. ladkiyo pe aansu suit nhi karta.." He continued to which she smiled a bit..

"Ishan.. thankyou..acha laga ki koi tho hei Jo mera fikr karta hei" she said in a relaxed expression..

"Ok bye bhabhi.." he left the room..

She mentally prepared herself for a war and sat on the bed..she heard the foot steps..and realised it's him..

"Ooh ladki sofa pe jao I don't wanna share my bed with you.."
Shubhman said in angry tone..

"Ladki kidki bulane keliye tumhare godhi mein bithake naam nhi rakha dha mujhe .. my name is Pooja and call me that .." She moved towards the sofa and laid on it.. while he kept looking at her changed behaviour..

"Kal tak mere saamne iska zubaan nhi chalta dha aaj attitude dikha rahi hei.." He thought on mind and went to sleep...

His alarm ringed at 5 and he woke up... But Pooja was still sleeping he kept the alarm in high volume near her and went to take a bath...the alarm ringed in high volume and she was forced to get up..

"Khadus kahi dikh nhi raha oo lagta hei nahane gaya".. she assumed..

"Ye itna subah subah udke kisse milne Jaa raha hei " she thought..

"Mein kisise bhi milun tumhe kya hei " he asked her looking through the mirror..

"Tumhe kaise pata ki meine kya socha " she asked..

"Itne zor se Jo socha tumne.." he said in disbelief..."Pack your bags Aaj 6 baje ka flight hei " he continued

"Kahan ja rahe hei hum ..." She asked curiously

"Mumbai..I live there" he answered

"Toh tum jao mein yhi rahungi " she said.

"Pack your bags and ya I didn't request you to come..you have to come with me " he said in a ordering tone..

"Hei bhagwan mein toh gaya" she thought in mind and went to freshup..

____________________________________

Precap :- In Mumbai..

~Malavika