COWBOY LIKE ME

And the skeletons in both our closets 

Plotted hard to fuck this up

And the old men that I've swindled

Really did believe I was the one

And the ladies lunching have their stories about

When you passed through town

But that was all before I locked it down ]

To most people the Crimson Widow is a myth, a scary story. But some people know the truth, that the Crimson Widow isn't a myth at all. But the story is wrong.

The Crimson Widow is said to be a great assassin who founded an organization full of assassins. The truth is that she was forced to be the Crimson Widow. Maya Salvatore is dangerous, but no one knows how she got that way.

Maya was born into a family that had numerous flaws. She could always count on her two older brothers though. Atleast, she could until Damon moved and Stefan met a mysterious woman named Katherine Pierce. 

Maya never knew her father's true profession, she learned not to ask. What she did know is that ever since her mother died, her father would hole up in his office. It wasn't until her brothers told her that he believes there to be vampires in Mystic Falls and he plans to hunt them down.

"Vampires?" Maya asks loudly. 

"Yes." Damon nods at his younger sister. "Maya, I must tell you something."

"What is it?"  Maya looks at her eldest brother.

"Are you sure?" Stefan asks Damon.

"Yes. She must know." Damon's voice comes out ragged and fearful, one thing the Salvatore brothers always tried to do, it is protect their little sister. "Katherine is one of them." 

"One of what?" Maya furrows her brows, confused with her brothers words.

"A vampire, M." Stefan responds.

"What?" Maya yells a little too loud. Vampires aren't real. Right?

"Listen, you can't tell anyone. Especially father, promise?"  Damon looks into his sisters warm brown eyes with his icy blue ones full of seriousness.