Prologue

In a world divided by a color-code system of danger, six different types of beings exist, ranging from the most powerful to the least destructive.

At the top of the spectrum, those born of two different entities, the Overlords, wield multiple powers and pose the greatest threat to humanity.
[Purple]

Entities, such as angels and demons, rank second, despite their incredible supernatural abilities.
[Blue]

While the Nine Tailed Fox, a group of specially trained hunters, aim to eliminate threats before they become problems.
[Red]

The Cyberpunk organization, consisting of humans who live in the capital and possess metallic limbs disguise weapons, are difficult to overlook. These individuals may pose a potential danger as their mechanical limbs and weapons could be used to cause harm or destruction.
[Orange]

Mythical beings, although possessing extraordinary powers, tend to have a minimal impact on the world, as they often remain secluded from human affairs.
[Yellow]

At the lowest level of the color code system, the majority of humans live normal lives.
[Green]

Every year, the capital hosts the legendary Empyrean, a brutal competition held in the treacherous wasteland of Pandora.

Contestants, known as players, come from all over the capital to showcase their unique powers and vie for victory.

This year's tournament is set in the enigmatic realm of Celestial Crescent(Reason: Unknown), but there's a catch: healing is strictly forbidden.

And as if that weren't enough, former champions—ranging from level 100 to a staggering 1,000,000—have thrown their hats into the ring.

The rules of the tournament are simple yet unforgiving: fight, level up, forge alliances, and emerge victorious.

Players can band together in clans, with the ultimate goal of locating the mythical Phoenix.

Discovering the creature ensures championship status for the entire clan, but beware—treachery and deceit lurk around every corner.

As the tournament looms ever closer, one thing is certain: this year's Empyrean Tournament will be a grueling test of strength, skill, and sheer determination.
With no healing and seasoned champions joining the fray, the stakes have never been higher.