📻Radiostatic📺

A\N: 
image credit to @ xanhuyan on twitter

-Angst and it gets a bit heated at the end c:
This is before Alastor left for seven years

Also this one is a bit short than my usual ones

/Vox\

Alastor and I were just enjoying some drinks making fun of each other when we would play fight.  Well I wouldn't really call it play fighting actually because we would make each other bleed but it was fun time to time.

"You were *hic* so bad at fighting voxxy....hehe"

"N-no I wasn't jerk....*hic*"

"...oh wait you still are!" I hear him laughing so hard holding onto his stomach, we were both fairly drunk, and I didn't realize I stared at him a bit too much.

"What is it vox?"

"U-uh nothing!" He starts grabbing his staff getting up.

"You want to leave already?"

"We should start leaving vox.....you seem fairly drunk we should probably look for a nearest hotel? *hic*"

"S-sure! Haha!" I just laugh it off at the fact that he thinks I'm fairly drunk when he could barely walk.  He guides me to a hotel nearby and we get a room together, I felt myself getting red realizing he wants to share a bed with me.

My smile soon faded once I saw the room and there were two beds.

"W-wait ... who said the party has to end, we could just keep drinking here?"

He looks at me thinking about it for a bit and I grab his shoulder siting him down on the bed.

"Come on it will be fun!"

"Vox I'm fairly tired..." he starts rubbing the back of his neck, laying down on the bed.

/Alastor\

I feel his stare on me quite intensely, and I prop myself up sitting up using my elbows to look at him back.

"Vox?.." he starts coming towards me hovering over me, he seems pretty drunk to me and he wants to drink more. 

"Vox...?" *hic* He keeps ignoring me while his eyes stare down at my lips, getting closer and he was inches away from them and I punched him straight in his flat face making him fall back.

"Ow..? What was that for..? *hic*" he started buffering.

"You were coming towards me vox, what is wrong with you..?"

He looks down at me embarrassed.

"I-im sorry I don't know what came over me.... I just....you're just so....ughh!...." He grabs at his face frustrated.

"Vox do you want to explain yourself..?" I look down at him since he was still in the ground.

"Uh...I don't....I..." he looks away and I was fed up with this already.

"Alrighty then, I'm going to start to get ready for bed be sure to rest alright." I start heading to the bathroom but he stops me.

"W-wait don't..."

"Vox don't touch me..." he pulls his hand away quickly and looks anywhere but my face and starts taking a few deep breaths. He looks at me and holds my hands, I look at him confused, I just told him not to touch me.

"Al....you know we've been friends....for some time....right?..."

"Stating the obvious yes..?" I felt his hands sweaty since he was still holding mine.