Alastor angst

A/N:

The long awaited angst you guys wanted from Alastor c:

It's going to have cannibalism and Alastor angst
This takes place after the battle with Adam

/3rd person\

Alastor couldn't believe he was able to get hurt by a pathetic creature like Adam.  He looked at his injury looking at himself in the mirror cringing at the site.  He traced his fingers along and it stinged.   He looked through his drawers to get a needle with threat since it was a pretty open cut.

He starts sowing wincing every time the needle went through the other side. He soon finished grabbing gauze to wrap it around his chest while putting his shirt and coat back on.

He needed to get his mind off, of his set back so he left the hotel to let off some steam. As he was walking he noticed a sinner cornering a hellhound.

"Come on little pet, you know you'll like it.." he said as he started putting his hands inside her pants, making them fall. He cringed at the site, this will do. They didn't notice him until he grabbed the sinner shoulder and turned him around to look at him.

"What the hell is the matt-huh!" He seemed to recognize Alastor pretty quickly and tried to run. Before he could, he grabbed him with his tentacles wrapping them around his body carrying him, making sure to tighten his grip on him so he wouldn't escape. He looked back at the hellhound and just gave her a smile while waking away.

The hellborn just silently thanked him as she scurried off putting her pants back up running away afraid. Alastor kept walking towards the hotel once more going to his radio station, placing the sinner on the ground.

"If you so much try to escape....it will be far worse for you..." he seemed to understand as he kept shaking as he stayed on the ground. Alastor was debating broadcasting his screams or not seeming that Charlie wasn't pleased with it last time, but then he got to thinking this is just one random sinner it's not an overload.

He chose not to and started walking towards the sunnier about to grab him, he didn't even get to start because his microphone started ringing. He stopped his tracks and motioned the sinner to stay still. Surprising that the staff still works for recordings, since it was broken. He went to hear what the message read, as it played on speaker.

'Alastor dear, just sending you a quick reminder of the overload who owns your soul...'

Alastor tightened his grip on his staff as he proceeded to hear.

'...remember to do as I asked of you, or should I come down there and remind you once more........'  Alastor cringed at that.  All he heard after that was the overload laughing as it slowly died down.  Alastor wanted to so badly throw his staff but he held back, it may be fixable.

He made his way towards the sinner with a more forceful smile. He looked up at him terrified, Alastor turned into a full demon form, antlers out, long arms out, growing in size, and mouth wide with his teeth out. The sinner couldn't help but start screaming for help running towards the door.

Alastor didn't give him a chance to escape grabbing a hold of his body and ripping his waist off his body, making the sinner scream and freak out in agony. All Alastor could master was a laugh as he saw the sinner go into shock looking up at him. Alastor went back to his usual form and bend down at the sinner. Waving his hands on his face noticing he wasn't following at all.

"...what a waste.." he was sure to have more fun with the sinner, thinking he was fully dead he turned his back on him. Not after hearing a few pants and grunts noticing him crawling away with his hands, leaving a bloody line behind him.