stupid Cupid..

Its seyyy ...

After 10years ha-rin's pov

I was suffering too much ...my sister sina who always busy in her job part time job ..i am just a college student what should I do for her aunt is too old for work she didn't even married for us .. i think i should do jobs
For helping my sister but i am studying so sister will definitely say ...a big no okay i think i shouldn't tell her anything..it would be nice..

Arina best friend of ha-rin from UK - rin are you ready we have to go to our college are you still sleeping rin get up its too late I'm gonna go ..

Ha-rin - I'm awake why are you screaming Rina ..

Arina - just i thought you sleepy panda will be sleeping..

Ha-rin-ohh really madam ...okay did you ate your breakfast ?

Arina - nah i hate to eat breakfast I will have my lunch..

Ha-rin- I knew it so have it ...

Arina - An apple you are so bad ...

Ha-rin-yea I'm ..and you have to keep in ur mind an apple keep doctor away..

Arina - then how I will talk with you .. and how I will backbiting ...

Ha-rin-I am not a Doctor now .. okayhe ...so you can have your Apple...

Arina - oiihh ai ai captain...

Ha-rin-good girl ..it's so late so let's gooo..

Arina - aii aiii captain...

We have to wait for an-nin  ... Yea he always made us late ... Heyyy you sleepy af get up we have to goo college..you stupid get up we are waiting for you ...

Rina her nick name - hey you nin get up i will kill you get up ..I'm going to kill you ...

Nin's pov ..

Okay okay babe ya ya stop im not that much special ahahh kiss okayhe ...

Ahah fuck who the hell is screaming my dream ahaha you Rina I will kill you I was dreaming a beautiful dream... Rina I coming and you will finish..

Rina to rin - it seems he is dreaming about some girls who is complimenting him or kissing him ...

Rin- yeahhh u always broke his dream its bad ...

Rina - shut up and help him to get ready..

Rin - you nin you should sleep early... Doctor said it's good for health when you sleep early...

Nin - stop giving me advice mr. Irritating doctor..

Rin - I'm not a Doctor...

Nin - but going to be Doctor...

Rin - let me cleared the exam then scream my friend is a doctor ...

Nin - who said you are my friend who said ..
You are my best friend and you always stuck with me ..okay I'm ready let's goo..

Rin - aii aii captain...

Ha-rin 's pov

Yahh my friend not friend best friend nin is so lazy and he is my captain... And Arina is my bestie too we 3 are idiots and  im arina's captain we are friends from my age of 13 they took care of me .. I'm their baby I'm too sensitive and i cry about small things..i want to be a Doctor.. I like too play football even I'm a Campion of football when I was 16 but I too old now too old I'm 21 but still jobless i thought to help my sister and do part time jobs but what to do ... My hobby is making something different food i love cooking my sister likes my cold coffee.. maybe i should start making coffee.. okay leave it concentrate it's a important topic i should write it .. ohh shit I forgot my pen and my stupid friends are from arts .. and I'm scenic what to do even I have 2 friends.. how to ask then for a pen .. stupid me ..

Then one girl give me her pen she was sitting back of me i thank her .. my introvert ass didn't want to ask anything about her .. like even i should ask her name ... Then her friend called her name ... Quna her name is Quna .. her hairs are black and front part of her hair is white her bangs are white.. her eyes are blue i Frist time saw a Korean with blue eyes but she is so beautiful.. she is so tall but not than me .. she was wearing a pandent white pandent.. it's so cool she looks so cool and here is me who looks so unattractive... Okay leave it I have to write....

Teacher I have a doubt...

Teacher - okay let me clear it ...

Then I take my class after all the classes I went to Arina 's class..

Hey Rina let's goo ..

Then some girls start talking about me and Arina like look lovey dobey couple nah she is not mine she likes nin .. but i can't say them... Nin have a girlfriend so Rina is waiting for his breakup.. she is so evil ..

Okay we have to goo ..

Rina - let's go but where is nin ...

Ohh he is with his girlfriend...

Rina - ayu yea is she better than me ...

No she just showing of ur the best ...

Rina - stop Buttering tell me what do you want ...

Rinahhh you know me better... Okay I want to help my sister.. find me a part time job that I can do ...

Rina - hmm i don't know wait i have a friend she can gives you a job ..

Hmm okay..

Rina - okay let's go to her place...

Okay let's go ..

After reaching the rastront she tell her friend for a job that I can do .. then her friend said to me do you know how make coffee and surving... I said yes I can then she told me to join from tomorrow..
Rina Rina thank you love love love you thanks...

Rina - okay love u nah anh hate you too .. but we should call nin maybe he is free now ...

Ur choice maybe ur dream husband is having fun with ayu ...

Rina - stoop rin do you want too ...

Aii aii captain i am saying nothing nothing...

Rina - good boy ...

Yeah I'm a good boy .. but don't call me good boy ..only my mom can call me good boy ..

Rina - sorry i dont meant that...

I know don't say sorry again...

Okay let's go it's soo late my sister will be afraid she will think I got kidnapped..

Rina - hahah .. ur sister is so caring and sweet do you know when I met her for the first time she was a teenager i thought she is soo rude and I prayed to God for not giving her a boyfriend...

Ohh you pray that stupid....

Rina - yeah she was so rude ...

At the time she was suffering alot ... She have to take care of me study home and everything so she became a rude teenager after my parents death she is my godmother..

Rina - i know you love your sister alot ..

Yeah ..

Ohh i reached my home soo bye bye Arina ..

Rina- bye bye ...,.!

And after college I made some instant noodles my sister was not at home maybe she have to do work so she was late after that i take a Lil nap and I dream about something werid i saw a love fairy ya cupid with white bangs and she was so pretty maybe i shouldn't hear that much cupid stories from mom ...

I get up and I was hugging my cupid doll the last gift of mom .. I love you mom and dad ..
I want you back im so sorry you don't have to go market its all my fault all my fault I was sick why I was sick why I born if I wasn't born you will never died..I'm sorry I'm soo sorry.,....

Waittt for next part thank you for reading my story ...