Scent

The next few days, Bongcha came to his room to scold him. Cuz apparently the alpha didn't had the decency to hide his affairs. Meanwhile Jeongin was cleaning his room. Chan was staring at the omega. Why did he even bother? His room was clean. Servants made sure to do it every single day. What didn't the omega like?

"Are you listening pup?" Bongcha groaned. "You are so irresponsible. You need to be thought how to behave. Innie sweetie, will you teach this mutt some manners?" She groaned. Chan frowned at that. He didn't need to be though anything. Especially by an omega.

"Gladly." Jeongin purring which did something to Chans inside. This wasn't a happy purr. He was sure of it.

Bongcha smiled and looked Chan dead in the eyes. "Don't you dare touch him. You know that omegas are very fertile." She said lowly.

"I don't plan on touching him whatsoever. And I think there is no reason for him to even stay." Chan argued, but received a growl in return. He gave in. Like always. He loved his grandmother, because after his grandfather, she was the one to pay him attention. Like now. Scolding him for misbehaving. If it were his father he would probably told him stuff like, your standards are too low for picking low classes for intimacy or stuff like that.

Bongcha left, leaving them alone. Jeongin was changing the sheets in the meanwhile. "They are new." Chan told him but the omega ignored him. Jeongin looked around, frowning when he saw there was no place to sleep on. He picked a few blankets and a pillow and made a nest in the corner in the room. "You...you aren't going into a heat, right?" Chan asked worried once he realized what the omega was doing.

Jeongin laughed at that. "Silly pup. I'm making a bed to sleep on." He hummed while placing the items to his liking.

"You have your own room, there is no need for you to sleep here." Chan said.

"Bongcha told me to teach you some manners." Jeongin hummed. The old alpha also told him before they came that some care would be of great help for Chan, but the omega wouldn't share that with him.

Chan decided to let it go. No point in arguing with the omega anyway. "What's your name?" He asked after realizing he didn't knew it.

"Jeongin." He purred. "But Bongcha told you to not touch me so there is no need to know it. Though it would be funny to heard you call it." He winked. Some teasing should lessen the tension, Jeongin though.

Chan frowned. He didn't like the implication behind Jeongin’s words. So, he decided to ignore him.

The alpha was sitting near his window while frowning at a scroll. He was getting frustrated and about to groan when Jeongin placed a cup of tea on the table and before he could say he didn't need it, he felt the same cold fingers on his shoulders, digging at the right places. Chan hummed in respond. "Drink the tea as well, it will calm you down." Jeongin said.

"I don't need..." Chan started but was cut off with Jeongin’s finger on his neck. The damn omega scruffed him again. "Drink the tea pup." Jeongin ordered.

Chan whined but took the cup. Jeongin’s hand returning to his shoulder. How could the omega dominate him like that? Weren't they fragile creatures? Jeongin’s sure wasn't.

"Such a good pup." Jeongin said, his fingers now in Chan’s scalp, massaging. Chan moaned from pleasure. His toes curling. Now he knew why the omega was doing this so often to Bongcha. Chan felt his tension fading away. His frustration, his anger. Everything negative disappearing. His alpha preening for being called good.

Chan went to bed after this, frowning. His sheets smelled different. Jeongin had changed them earlier. "I used some scented softener. I know that you are a big alpha, but there is nothing wrong in sleeping in comfort." Jeongin chuckled when he saw Chans frown.

Actually the alpha liked the smell. It was welcoming. A promise for a good dream. Something that Chan lacked at. He couldn't sleep. Or at least not a normal, recovering sleep. He laid down, letting the scent engulf him. Chan could hear a soft purr in the background. His eyelids felt heavy for some reason. He probably wouldn't sleep but let them fall closed anyway. When he opened them again it was day. The light was shining on his face. He sat up and placed his hand to hide his eyes from the light when Jeongin entered the room with a tray of food. "Come on pup. Let's get you fed. Fill that tummy." Jeongin hummed.

Chan frowned. He wasn't a child to be spoken like that. He was a grown man. "Come on pup. Hurry up." Jeongin said again.

Chan rolled his eyes and sat down at the table to eat with Jeongin. The food looked different from what he usually eats.

"You aren't trying to poison me, are you?" He asked skeptical but tried it anyway. Bongcha wouldn't leave him with someone who wishes to harm him. The moment he tasted the food he tried to surpass a moan. Why it was so good? Had they changed the chef?

Jeongin chuckled at his reaction. "I made it. So you can finally know what good food is."

Chan was surprised. He took another spoonful and another. It was familiar. Bringing a found memory.

"Bongcha told me you like those dishes." Jeongin smiled.

Ofcourse Chan did. His grandfather used to make them for him. Telling him if he ates everything he will grow up into a strong alpha.

Jeongin's finger was on Chan’s cheek. Whipping a stray tear. Was he crying? For an omega that is no more?

Jeongin looked worried at Chan. He could smell the alphas scent changing into something sad. He took Chan’s hand and purred softly. Chan felt a purr form in his own chest but decided to stop all of this and pulled his hand away and stood up. His plate was empty anyway.

Jeongin followed Chan with his eyes. Bongcha had told him that Chan would need time. The omega wouldn't gave up so easily anyway.