Choi San

San x Reader

genre: fluff

word count: 600

summary: You and San are in a secret relationship and it's you one year anniversary. You both secretly sneak out to celebrate.

-------------------------------------------

Your relationship with San was a secret. Not only because you wanted to keep to yourself but also because your relationship was not allowed. You were an ordinary girl and he was an idol, not only that but an idol in the biggest fourth gen kpop group: Ateez. If the fans knew about your relationship, they would stalk you and potentially harm you.

It was your one year anniversary and you put a letter to San in the postbox of his shared house. It was too risky to go inside and also too risky for him to come to you. So when you arrived home you shedded of your jacket and plopped on the couch before video calling your boyfriend.

"Hello babe." you smiled as soon as he picked up. "Wish I could be with you today. I put a letter in your postbox so if this call is done you can read it."

"Aegiya, I wish I could be with you too. It is that all the sasaengs are roaming around to strike anytime, otherwise I would give you all my kisses at the Changdeokgung Palace." he looked so pretty without make-up, like a naked baby.

"It would be very romantic yes." you giggled. "I hope that we could sneak around somewhere, just us two, no one else."

"At three am there aren't a lot of people on the streets."

"But there is still a chance that someone could see us."

"That's true but not by the Changdeokgung Palace." you could see the smirk on his face when he said that. "I just really want to see you, we haven't spoken face to face in ages."

"Fine, Changdeokgung Palace, three am, don't be late. I'm blaming you if anyone sees us."

"Deal."

It was one am and you were fighting to stay awake, but the thought of seeing San again had you keeping yourself awake in multiple ways. A cold shower was the one that worked the best but standing under one for more than thirty minutes had you on the brink of hypothermia. You had drunk four red bulls already and more awake than this was not possible.

You put on your jacket and went outside and locked your door. It was a twenty minute walk from your apartment to the palace and when you arrived you already saw a familiar person waiting for you.

"Hello aegiya." he stood there, with his grey jacket and black beanie.

"Hello babe." you walked up to him, quickly looked around for any potential people and after seeing none you turned to face him again and gave him a big hug, smelling his perfume vaguely.

He hugged you back tightly.

"I've missed you, aegiya."

"I've missed you too."

Tention was thick enough to cut with a fingernail. He looked so softly in your eyes, you felt like you were about to melt away. He leaned down, just to pause right before his lips connected with yours.

"Can I?" "Yes"

After a quick breath he pressed his lips on to yours, so lightly you almost didn't feel it. You wrapped your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

It was your first kiss, not only as a couple but in your whole life. It was romantic, with you and him in front of the palace and the city lights bouncing off the water. You really felt like you were in a Kdrama.

After a while you pulled away, a new sparkle in your eyes that you couldn't explain.

"I like you." you said softly.

"I like you too gongjunim." and he kissed you again.