Chapter 1

🔱LUCY'S POV🔱
I opened my eyes and I seen its 7:00 a.m.
"Time to get dressed" I say to myself.
I hop out of bed and I went into the bathroom. I decided to take a bath today and not a shower. I filled the bath tub with water and I put my favorite body wash scent which is strawberry vanilla. It smells so amazing. I stay in for about 20 minutes and then I get dressed. Since today is Natsu & I first year anniversary I decided to dress up a bit. I put on a pink dress that goes up to my thighs and its tight around the top and flowy like a skirt. I put black flats and a neutral color makeup. I pour myself coffee and brushed my teeth. I grab my celestial keys and whip and put them in a cute side bag. I head out the door to go to the guild.

🔱NATSU'S POV🔱
"When is Lucy gonna get here?" I asked my blue flying cat, Happy.
"I dont know" Happy said

"I have a surpise for her. Since its our first year anniversary. Im going to take her to the fanciest restaurant" I said
Erza, Gray, & Wendy nodded their head in agreement.

🔱LUCY'S POV🔱
I opened the guild doors & i seen Team Natsu sitting at a table in a corner.

"Hi Guys" I said as I sat next to Nastu
"Hi Lucy" Gray & Erza & Carla said
"Hi Lucy-san" Wendy said
"Hi Lushee" Happy said
"Hey Luce" Natsu said

He put his arm around me & we stared talking . Then Natsu said " Luce since its our first year anniversary i want to take you to some place special."

I smiled so hard I think my face was gonna break.
"Yayy! Okaay" I said
"Be ready at 8:00" Natsu said .

➰7:00 P.M➰

🔱LUCY' S POV🔱
I went to my apartment to re-touch my make-up and put on jewlery.
"I have an hour until Natsu takes me out" I thought to myself

"Maybe I should head to the guild now and wait there"
I checked my phone and it was 7:30 .

I enter the guild and I see Natsu. I go up to him and I say "Hi Nastu"
"Hi Luce ! You ready ?" He said

We start walking down the road and we start chatting. We stop in front of this fancy resurant named Habichi.
"Wow" I said as we walked in . The place was beautiful, red chairs and booth, dimmed lights, marbled floors, gold chandilers. The wokers were in black pants, white button-up shirt, and a red tie. The girl hair were all put up in a classic bun and the men had their hair sleeked back.

"Hi how are you guys tonight" said a lady , I assume is the hostess.
"We're fine , thank you" I said
The lady then asked us if we wanted a booth or chairs. We picked booth , they're more comfortable.

Then another lady with light brown came out and said " Hi , Im going to be your waitress tonight, follow me"
Natsu and I walk hand in hand to our booth.
We take a seat and we ordered and from there we stared talking the night away.

➰TIME SKIP➰
Natsu paid our dinner and we started walking back to my apartment. It was 10:30 p.m by the time we reached my house. Natsu decided to come in for awhile. We decided to watch a movie and by the time the movie was done I was already asleep. I felt myself being carried by muscular arms to my bed. I land swiftly on my bed and right when he was going to leave , i grabbed his arm.

"Thank you Natsu for today" I said
"Anytime Luce" Nastu said
I pulled him in for a kiss and then it turned into a passionate kiss . He stared to get on top of me and stared roaming his hands. He stared to take my shirt off and the he stopped.
"What's wrong?" I asked
"Are you sure about this Luce" he asked
I nod my head in agreement.

From there fireworks were blasting.