Chapter 2

🔱LUCY'S POV🔱
My eyes fluttered opened and I slowly got up. I then realized I was naked. I looked around the room and I see my clothes on the floor and Natsu's clothes.
"Omg we actually did it for the first time!!" I thought to myself.
I looked at Natsu and he was still sleeping. I looked at the time and it was 7:16 A.M.
I decided to get up and take a bath and cook breakfast. I quickly gather my usual attire and go inside the bathroom. I turned on the bath and washed my body with the strawberry and vanilla scent. I will never get tire of this scent. Ever.
I take 5 more minutes in the bath and then I get out and change.
I see Natsu is still sleeping. So I head into the kitchen and make pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I first brew the coffee and gather my items to make the breakfast.
After 20 minutes I set the table with the food and coffee. Lastly, I get out the Tabasco for Natsu.
I feel two familiar muscular arms around my waist.
"Good Morning Natsu" I say
"Mornin' Luce" Nastu said "Smells great"
"Sit down. I just finished making breakfast." I said
He immediately sits down and starts stuffing his face.
We finally finish eating breakfast and he takes a shower and gets dressed, while I cleaned up.
"Ready to go to the guild Luce." Nastu asks.
"Yeah let me just get my keys" I say

We start walking towards the guild and we see Wendy, Carla, and Happy.
"Hi guys ! You finished your mission already?" I said
"Hi Lu-chan! Yes, It was easy!!" Wendy said
"Thats great guys" Natsu said
We all start walking together towards the guild and in just a couple minutes, we made it too the two large wooden doors.

We see Team Natsu & everyone else there like Levy, Gajeel, Pantherlily,Mirajane,Juvia, and many others.
We greeted them and sat in our seat.
I got up to go ask Mira for a strawberry milkshake but then I heard the doors open and an angelic, soft voice saying, "IM BACK MINNA!!"