Chapter 4

🔱LUCY'S POV🔱
I turned my head and seen a beautiful, white-haired girl with soft, big blue eyes.
I see Mira cry her eyes out and Elfman crying even harder.
Thats Lisanna . I knew because Mira and Natsu and the others told me a few things about her. They also said that I'm similar to her. The first person to run up to her was Natsu. I felt a little sting my heart. I don't know why. I shouldn't  feel like this , they were childhood friends. But I did anyways. Then, soon enough everybody went up to her. I tried to introduce myself but it was so crowded so I sat back with Wendy, Gajeel, Lilly, and Carla. Because they didn't know her either.
Then Master yells , "LETS PARTY". And everyone agrees. I try to hid this stingy feeling inside and put a smile on my face.
They party all night and then after 9:00 I got bored because Natsu payed no attention to me and it's kinda understandable because he just reunited with his supposedly "dead" childhood bestfriend . I mean he didnt even introduce me to her . So I left.
I was in my bed asking myself, "If Natsu will come by tonight."
I tried to stay up a little longer but I couldn't my body just caved into a deep slumber. 

I woke up and it was 10:00 a.m , "Oh wow, I can't believe I slept in." Maybe the guild is worried that I haven't shown up yet.
I get up and start getting ready and a few minutes later I grab my keys and whip and head out the door . Once im in front of the guild , I push the doors open and as soon as I walked in , i felt flames .

I scream . And I keep screaming until I blacked out. I woke up in the guilds infirmary. I look around and see a angry Natsu , Mira, Elfman, Erza, Levy, Gray, and Master .

I decided to break the silence and ask, "What happened to me ?"
"Why did you do it ?", Asked Natsu.
"Do what ?" I said confused.
"Don't act stupid Lucy!" Yelled Levy.
"I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKIN---" slap. I look to my left and I see Mira with a red hand .
"Do not yell at levy like that" Mira said

I just kept quiet , shocked in what is happening to me right now. I turn to Natsu.
"Natsu ? What is going on ?", I asked him crying now .
"YOU HURT LISANNA !!" He yelled at me and he pointed to a serverly injured white-haired mage.