Rescue

A knock on the door interrupted them, taking all of them by a surprise.

- Hello, this is Pizza-La, Camino Store.

- SMASH! - All Might shouted as he blasted the wall with one punch.

- What the...?

- Kurogiri, the Gate! - ordered Shigaraki.

- Pre-Emptive Binding...

The Warp Gate villain had no chance to open his gate as Kamui Wood came through the hole and captured all of the villains. Dabi wanted to burn his way out, but then another small hero with unbelievable speed jumped through the hole and kicked him on his head, knocking him out. Then the Hero from the door, who pretended to be the Pizza delivery, appeared with a bunch of police officers.

- Outside, you're surrendered by skillful heroes, like Endeavor, and the police.

The Old Man is here? Sora was surprised. She didn't believe it. She peeked out the hole and saw his old man standing highly. Endeavor saw her too, furrowing his eyebrows. came here not just because All Might was here too, but because he couldn't believe the reason why his so say quirkless daughter was in the camp with Shoto.

- I'm sure you were scared... - started All Might. - You did great bearing it! I'm sorry! It's fine now.

- I-I wasn't scared! Not even close, damn it! - The pomeranian shouted at the Hero. The fuck you weren't!

The villains wanted to bring Nomus there with the warp gate, but Kurogiri couldn't do it. It seems like the Heroes found the headquarters of the Nomus too. Shigaraki freaked out. The Pizza delivery guy Hero stopped Kurogiri to open a gate for their escape by making him unconscious. The speedy old man revealed all of the villains' names that he knew. They began to question Shigaraki where his boss is. It made Shigaraki even crazier.

- I HATE YOU!

He shouted at the Heroes and black gates appeared out of nowhere beside them. Nomus started to come out from the black gate and more gates appeared besides them. It wasn't Kurogiri, he was still unconscious.

- What the...! - In the blink of an eye, the black gate showed up around Sora and Bakugo swallowing them.

The two teenagers reappeared at the site of the destroyed building. They were still holding hands as they puked out the remains of the black gate.

- Damn it... the hell?! - said Bakugo. They were both coughing, but Sora freezed in her spot. She looked ahead of her and saw a tall man. She could feel his power almost suffocating her.

- Sorry, Bakugo. - said a low muffled voice from the front of them.

- Huh?

- Don't! - She pulled him back a little bit. The pomeranian was confused, he could tell that this guy was hella strong. And based on the girl next to her, he could tell she felt it too.

The other villain from the bar reappeared too.

- Master.

- You failed again, huh, Tomura? But do not be discouraged. Just try again. I have brought your associates back as well. Even those children. - He was walking towards them. Sora's hand tightened around Bakogo's hand. - Because you've judged that they were an important piece. Do it over as many times as you need to. - The man stopped in front of Shigaraki and held his hand out to him. - That is why I am here. It's all for you. You're here after all, aren't you..? - he looked up to see All Might, who did not hesitate to throw a punch towards the man. The man grabbed his punch not letting All Might to touch him. The keen power of them broke the surface beneath them.