Chapter 4: Style V.S Magic

We now cut to Amber, Violet, and Daphne as they were sitting in Amber's house

Amber: So Violet I never actually questioned this but... What type of magic did you use?

Violet: Magic?

Amber: Yeah you know. I noticed that your demonic frie---

Violet: Sister.

Amber: Your demonic sister has demonic magic. However if doesn't seem like she has any control over it.

Violet: Oh... Well I have a style not magic. I didn't even know magic was a thing.

Amber: Of course it is and I would know I'm the best witch on the island.

Violet: Really? Because I basically just saw you pull a "It's Wizard time mother fucker Fireball" so excuse me for not believing you.

Amber: Huh sounds like a challenge Violet?

Violet: And what If it is?

Daphne: Uuhh Violet I don't thin-

Violet: Ahh don't worry about it sis. You can join if you want?

Daphne: N-No thanks I'll stay here.

Violet: You know you should be braver.

Daphne: I.... Just don't like fighting. So I'll stay and......... Do something.

Violet: Stay safe sis. Alright let's go Amber.

*Timeskip*

They both were now outside with the wind blowing threw their hair.

Violet: Alright this feels nice. Now let's do this.

Amber: Newbies first.

Violet: Funny.

Violet then charged at Amber unleashing a wave of wind causing Amber to jump up to dodge it.

Amber: FIRE BLAST!

Violet: WIND BLAST: SHOCKWAVE!

Their moves collide causing an explosion of dust. Violet then waved her hand causing the dust to dissapear.

Amber: Huh never seen that before.... This should be good.

Amber then charged at Violet before casting flames from her mouth as Violet flicked her finger launching her upwards while aiming her hand.

Violet: MULTI FLICK!

Violet then launched her move while Amber slammed her staff to the ground.

Amber: PROTECTO!

(Yeah Im aware that's a stupid name for a spell deal with it)

Amber manages to protect herself against Violet's attacks Violet then flicked herself to the ground and striked the field pushing her back. Violet then took a step back.

Violet: Alright why don't we take it up a notch.

Amber:?

Violet then closed her eyes as the wind grew even more intense soon enough her hair turned winds as she smiled at Amber.

Violet: Alright your turn.

Amber: I... What?

Violet: What you never saw a transformation before?

Amber: I can't..... Do that.

Violet: Wait really? Oh I'm sorry.

Violet then powers down before Amber's look of shock turns into a smile.