Special Chapter: Heiwa at the Commission

(First of all haha. Second enjoy. Thirdly this takes place when Daric was a teenager so the T in his name stands for Teenager)

*Flashback 18 years ago*

Daric was just chilling on his couch until he received a call from his mother.

Tsuyoi: Hey my little Dar bear! I'm gonna be doing some errands..

T. Daric: And by "Errands" you mean your job don't you?

Tsuyoi:....

T. Daric: Mom I'll tell you this here I can give two shits about where you work. Just be sure to stay safe.

Tsuyoi: Yeah I will.... Don't worry. I love you sweety.

T. Daric:.... Right.

After a while Daric's mother left. A few minutes have passed until he was disturbed by something causing him to grab his blade.

T. Daric: Who the hell?

He then looked to see a mysterious person wearing a pink shirt as Daric snickered.

T. Daric: Oh I didn't know I was getting robbed by a girly man.

???: Watch your tongue. I've been brought here to recruit you.

T. Daric: Recruit me to what exactly?

Pink Shirt: The commission.

T. Daric:..... Pass.

???: I knew you'd say that.... That's unfortunate I didn't wanna get my hands dirty.

The guy then charged at Daric with him dodging the attack before attempting to punch him only for the pink guy to block it and kick Daric in the stomach.

T. Daric: Oh you have some right in ya huh? Alright then. Draw.

Daric then charged at him punching him in the face causing him to recoil a bit before scoffing. Daric then grinned as he went for another punch only to be blocked and slammed to the ground.

???: I suggest you comply Heiwa.

T. Daric: Tch fine.

The man then gets up off of Daric as he adjusts his clothes back.

Pink Shirt: Thank you ror your compliance. I'm Pink Shirt and I'll be escorting you to the commissioner.

Daric then started to laugh as Pink Shirt glares at him.

Pink Shirt: And what exactly are you laughing at?

T. Daric: I'm sorry but that is a dumbass name.

After a moment of silence they finally arrived at the location.

Commissioner: Ahh Mr. Heiwa. Welcome to the co--

T. Daric: Stop with the buddy talk. What the hell do you want?

Commissioner:... Right to the point eh... Well we were short on recruitments after.... Some circumstances. I've seen the way you fight and the amount of trouble you get into. If you work for me I can be sure to make it worth your while.

T. Daric:.... I got an idea. Go ask that Pink fucker of yours to go buy a dildo and shove it right up your ass.

Daric then started to leave.

Commissioner: Theirs also the situation with Nana.

Hearing this Daric immediately stopped as he looked at Commissioner while staring daggers at him.

T. Daric: What about her?

Commissioner: I couldn't help but noticed how much you cared about her. It would be a shame if someone were t-