Chapter 3: Awakward

That Monday, Sarah and Daniel saw each other at exactly the same time. they were in the hall at school. The hall was filled with many colors of people's clothes and bags. The walls were covered in posters and writing. The topics of the posters varied, some speaking on bullying and others on upcoming events at the school. The writing was just as varied, some about music, others about the teachers and students who did memorable things.

As Sarah turned her head to continue talking to her friend, Rachel, she saw Daniel coming towards her. Rachel could tell Sarah was getting nervous and said "is everything okay? You wanna leave?". Sarah shook her head and responded by saying "I have to talk to him about what happened last night.", referring to the party. Rachel was the only person Sarah told. She trusted Rachel enough to keep this torturous secret.

When Daniel reached Sarah he gave a polite, half smile trying to help Sarah relax. It help a little. "What's up?", he asked.
"Nothing, how a bout you?" , She replied.
"I wanted to apologize again for what happened last night. I didn't mean to scare you. I just like you a lot and I know that what I did didn't help at all, but I want to know if you'll at least give me a chance."

Sarah did develop slight feelings for Daniel. The problem was, she also liked someone else.