GUILT

It was 40 minutes into the stream and everything-for a change was going well.Thats until James spoke up.They were reacting to a "British men stealing shite " compilation ,until they came across a video of preety ,pale,tell and skinny boy stealing a bike;and James uttered the words "Thats a good boy." when the man in the video managed to run away from countless officers chasing him down a narrow street.

Will barely swallowed his words and all he could think is " I wish i was his good boy."Will shifted in his seat,back and forth trying to hide and also stimulate his painfull erection.He barely spoke in the rest 20 minutes of the stream,its like he couldnt,his brain was working overtime and all he could think of was James and his big hands on top of him,touching him,choking him,kissing him.And fuck no.This was getting too much for Will.

The stream wrapped up,and James noticed the tension on Wills face.He had to say something,he just knew that Will was off today.

"You well mate?"

"Yea mate i just,you know its one of the fuckin days."Will said looking down at the floor-half ashamed.

"Then whats that?"James asked looking at Wills erection-already so prominent in his joggers.James knew that Will was aroused-he just had to find a way to get him into his grasp.James was a manipulative man-he knew he was atractive.Especially to skinny and fragile men who never got a " " card from their father,or the boys who were too scared to show their lingering looks at the strong and big men that would pass them on the street.Will has perfect,and James NEEDED Will to himself-forever.

"I-i ,im s-so sorry James,i-i-its nothing i just-." Willl stammered,tears pricking up in his eyes. He didtn know what to feel-he was so fucking sad and confused and most of all so fucking horny.

James inched closer to Will like a snake wraping his palm around his inner thigh.

"Its okay baby,you can tell me whats wrong-cant you?"

"baby."

Wills head was swimming,and all he could focus is on that word.

"J-james please fuckin-please fucking t-touch me please"

Will felt so ashamed.All he could do was beg or pray for the saving grace that could take the pain in his underwear out.

James smirked and slowly took out Wills leaking cock out his boxers,he jerked his cock slowly focusing on the tip and the base of his hard lenght.James spread precum all over the tip of Wills cock and lowered his head down.

"N-NO!J-james you dont need to please its fine we can forge-"

James cut him off way before he even got to taste Wills cock.

"I want to Will.Is that okay baby boy?"

"Mhm Jamesie please suck me cock p-please." Will saw precum spurt out of his cock head when he heard the words "baby boy."

James lowered his head again and sucked on the tip of Wills spent cock like a lolly.He enjoyed the feeling if Will throb in his mouth and squirm in Jamess chair.He took Will all the way down and licked and lapped on his cock like his life depended on it.He needed to please this boy and make Willl his boy.Thats all he could think about.

Wills head was spinning and he could take it anymore-Jamess tounge lapped at his cock head ,and God was it so warm and wet and tight-for a second Will wondered why he didnt try men before.But it wasnt "men" .It was James-and all he could imagine was James taking care of him and being the man that takes him,fucks him and owns him-His daddy.

Will felt his eyes roll back and his cock spasm-he was cumming.And God was he embarresed-and hour ago everything was fine and VERY straight ,and now his best friend was sucking his fucking cock.

"J-james im gonna fuckin c-cum"

"Its okay preety boy let go,you deserve it dont you my good boy?"James pulled off to say.

"good boy"

Will screamed and soon he came in ropes down Jamess throat-its the first time in his life that an orgasm felt actually good.He felt like no amount of women could make up for this one experience.

He eventually came down from his high,and as soon as he saw James and his happy grin he felt like everything was so wrong.The clothes on his body,the drool on his thighs and the sweat on his brow felt so dirty all of a sudden.So pleasure got erased by great shame.He needed help-he shouldnt wish for his grown friends to call him his "baby boy.";he should wish to call his friends "daddy"-to cuddle them,fuck them and love them.

Will started sobbing his eyes out,his skin felt tight and he felt like an imposter,like a fucking fraud in his own skin.He was a grown man with no sense of self and he was fucking loosing it,his brain ran reruns of all his silly childhood crushes,his first love,his first girlfriend and it for a second it seemed like all of his memories were being burned down in a tandem, a clusterfuck fire that he could control anymore.His throat burnt in the ugliest way ,in a way where you neede to cry but all your tears were drained to someplace else,his voice was hoarse and all his courage went down the drain .His tears dropped like waterfalls and through his crocodile tears he could muster up a few words to spare.

"I-Im not fucking GAY!!!"After hearing himself say that he could only sob even more.He rocked back and forth like a child,he saw flashes of a cross,a church,James and himself.He didnt want to be like this.He couldnt be like this.What would his mum say?He was fucking filthy.

"Will?Darling?Please calm down i -i dint know you didnt want this im so fuckin sorry please WILL SAY SOMETHING!!"

Will could only nod as if someone stole all the words from his vocal cords.

James knew Will had problems with gayness and the church but not to this extent.He hugged Will and shushed him in hopes to relax him.

"Will its fine we -we can get through this.Im sorry"

Will felt even worse.He betrayed his parents,his ex-church and his friend.But the warmth of Jamess body made him feel better.He wondered for a second that maybe he wasnt a evil infidel-maybe he just loved men.And for now James was the only man that could comfort him.