First class

I woke up to the sound of one of my parents banging on the door. "Isabelle. Get up you're going to be late for your first day of school." My mom yelled. We had just finished moving and it's a month into the school year. I groan and get out of I take a quick shower. I leave my hear in it's natural waves. I put on a knitted red velvet cropped sweater, a black skirt with black tights. For shoes I used lace up black ankle boots.

When I got to school and I got my schedule and my books. I saw that my first class was Math. I was okay with that, I really love math.

I walked into the class, "Are you Isabelle James?" The teacher asked and many heads turned my way.

"Um, yeah. Where do I sit?" I asked.

"Where ever, there's no sitting chart." She said I nodded and walked to the seat in the second last row next to the window. I heard the bell ring, the teacher starts to talk and half way through her sentences the door opens.

"Blake Matthews want to explain to the class why you're late?" the teacher had asked him.

He answers "I woke up late today but if you want I can go back out the door and walk in early tomorrow."

She said "That's okay just take a seat." He walked over to the seat next to mine and sat down.

¨You're new."He says with a smirk. I take in his appearance. He had curly black hair a jawline and adorable brown eyes.

¨Yeah. I'm Isabelle.¨

¨Blake.¨ He says and turns his attention back to the front of the classroom.